Commands via IRC

Post all ideas and suggestions for fCraft here
Goldenhart88

Commands via IRC

Post by Goldenhart88 »

So I was on my computer doin business on the server...kicking griefers and yelling at them too..wen my power went out...so with no power, I cudnt play..I went on irc and was chAtting wen only people left was 2 vets and like 45 guests...(+me on irc) so I was looking at messages and like 15 were reporting multiple griefings...sadly I cudnt do anything..so felt like I shud do something about this..I wud like to ask if it is possible for vet+ or even op+ to. Have commands like freeze and kick...or even freeze alone wud help..(on irc ) so let me know
-gold

Desosus
SupOP

Re: Irc

Post by Desosus »

You're not supposed to kick or freeze anyone without seeing them break the rules. So doing this from IRC would be a bad idea.
_Snivy_: is desosus a bot?

Bloody_Llama
Trustee

Post by Bloody_Llama »

I would suggest you SSH into the machine you're hosting the server on, and then use the console to carry out needed actions. (You can do all of this on an Android/iPhone)
<FCB2> trevbev94: who made the perimid out of saind cause that is ausom
<FCB2> Pemalite+: druffin. 'cmere big boy for some lovin'

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

I think Golden means on this server, our server. But anyways, doing it from IRC is a bad idea. You need to see the grief happening, not just freeze and kick on the words of guests, who, for all we know, could be trolling.

Goldenhart88

Post by Goldenhart88 »

Ok Thnks I'm just thinking