/spawnbring

Post all ideas and suggestions for fCraft here
xN8Gx

/spawnbring

Post by xN8Gx »

This potential command could be used for people who are tunnelling a lot or won't leave someone's house despite what the guest+ in question wants. The idea is to basically bring them back to the spawn of that particular world. So if you have some guy tunnelling at the bottom of main, just type /sbring HurrDurr123 and he will go back to wherever the spawn is set at on main. This would also be useful while you're spectating someone; you freeze and warn them, then be able to bring them back to the spawn without having to /unspec, type /spawn, and then /bring - and /spec again.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: /spawnbring

Post by fragmer »

I added the requested functionality to /WBring. Will be out with the next release.

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

Awesome! So how exactly will it work if you want to keep someone in the same world?
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

if you're on main, /wbring main
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Post by fragmer »

Not quite, Sanjar Khan. It will be same as current /WBring syntax:

Code: Select all

/WBring PlayerName WorldName
The difference is - currently /WBring tells you "player is already in that world". In the next patch it will just teleport them to spawn. So if you want to bring player "derp123" into spawn of "main", you'd do "/wbring derp123 main".