Clans

Post all ideas and suggestions for fCraft here
KingFredrick VI

Clans

Post by KingFredrick VI »

Hey, I was sitting in the Craftmania server, and I thought, clans would be a nice thing to have. I would say you add someone to a clan the same way you promote them with ranks. I would also say that if your in a clan, it says <clan name> before your name. It would also maybe be nice if you add in a function to turn off clan tags as some people will find that annoying. I will also say that @@clan would be a nice feature too.

Thanks
Frederick

49ERS
SupOP

Re: Clans

Post by 49ERS »

This is kind of a good idea for minecraft
[16:21] <SMB> [CrimsonTensai connected]
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai sup noobs!
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai oh
[16:22] <SMB> [+CrimsonTensai disconnected]

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Post by McLaughlinKid »

There are faction plug-ins. I don't really see this happening for fCraft's smp, because we are not a server built around PvP.
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Post by fragmer »

@McLaughlinKid I'm pretty sure he's talking about fCraft software, not fCraft.net SMP server.

@KingFredrick VI - It's very unlikely that I will add this to fCraft core, but it should be doable with plugins in the future.

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Post by McLaughlinKid »

Ahh ok, seemed like clans would be more smp so that's what I figured.
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try