/autodemote

Post all ideas and suggestions for fCraft here
Mark-b

/autodemote

Post by Mark-b »

/autodemote would demote any players that are banned, so instead of demoting players one by one and looking for banned people to demote you could just type /autodemote and it would search through the db and check for banned players over the default rank and demote them to the default rank, easier on the staff :)

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Re: /autodemote

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Seems a bit pointless to make a command considering you'd only use it once.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Post by fragmer »

I might add a Config option "Automatically demote banned players to __________" instead. But if the player was previously demoted/promoted, that would wipe that /Info data.

Honestly it doesnt matter what rank the banned player has. They're still banned and wont be able to get in.

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

fragmer wrote:But if the player was previously demoted/promoted, that would wipe that /Info data.
I thought you where working on a history in the /info as well? so we could lookup a players demotions/promotions and all the kick reasons, pref. bans etc etc.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Post by fragmer »

Intertoothh wrote:I thought you where working on a history in the /info as well? so we could lookup a players demotions/promotions and all the kick reasons, pref. bans etc etc.
I was. But development of the next version of fCraft (0.700) has been suspended indefinitely. I'm in bugfix-only mode for fCraft 0.62x, for the time being.

PhoneBook_

Post by PhoneBook_ »

I have been hoping for this too. Id really like too see this implemented.
<FCB2> carlos32123: permissiin to deny the deny of the permission of departure denied