Paintbucket command.

Post all ideas and suggestions for fCraft here
Allie

Paintbucket command.

Post by Allie »

I had an idea recently for a Paintbucket command.

Hypothetically, the player would type something to the effect of /pb to use it. The parameters would be block type and the axis to be used on (x, y, z, all). The player would use it either in an empty area to fill large spaces at once, or to replace existing blocks without having to replace ALL of the blocks of that type in a selection. If I was doing pixelart, and I had a large space on my wall on the north wall of the map that I wanted to fill quickly with red blocks, the usage would be /pb red x. If there was a leak somewhere in the area you were filling and the number of blocks being filled was higher than a specified amount, it could warn you by saying something like "WARNING: You are about to fill 6245902 blocks with Red. Please check for leaks in the area being filled. If this is intended, type /ok to continue."

Sometimes, /r just isn't capable of what I want it to do, and this would be a neat alternative, if it's doable!
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: Another draw command suggestion!

Post by fragmer »

Definitely doable but, like you said, there are a concerns about accidentally leaking into the map.

Also if I were to add this I'd probably call it "/fill", and add a "/fillnot" (analogous to /replacenot).

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: Paintbucket command.

Post by fragmer »

I finally got around to make one. Coming in 0.610

boblol0909
SupOP

Re: Paintbucket command.

Post by boblol0909 »

niiiiiiice