No one seems to be getting on my server lately

Post here to get help with using or setting up fCraft
bongoboy99

No one seems to be getting on my server lately

Post by bongoboy99 »

Hey guys

I made my server 2 months ago and port forwarded it correctly one month ago. When I started it I had a nice amount of players, (but wasn't 24/7) I just hosted when I could and for the most time possible in the day. These last few weeks and days, no one has been getting on and I'm not sure if it's because the link isn't appearing on minecraft.net or what, but it must be some sort of thing like that in my opinion. Also just wondering about these errors that don't seem to have anything to do with it when they appear in minute couples, since even with them, I've been able to have people on.

Error appears in yellow in the fcraft console (server software) but doesn't always seem to mean anything.

Anyways if anyone could help with the first question then that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Wundsalz
Trustee

Re: No one seems to be getting on my server lately

Post by Wundsalz »

https://twitter.com/mollstam/status/233128804757934080

Monjang decided to place the classic server list way more hidden than before a couple of weeks ago. Since then the minecraft classic playerbase decays more and more due to a less new players stubling upon the free version.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

bongoboy99

Re: No one seems to be getting on my server lately

Post by bongoboy99 »

Thanks for that Wund. Getting 24/7 for my server soon which may help a slight bit, I really think they should not go along with what they're doing as classic is still very good and fun and a lot of people still play it and if it went then therefor so would the people that haven't bought premium yet. Going to try all I can to get classic some more active people so that way mojang will realise that it's getting more players and still has potential.