fCraft's Mumble Services

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
KingCrab

fCraft's Mumble Services

Post by KingCrab »

-------------------------Downloading and Joining fCraft's Mumble Server-------------------------

One of the many services that fCraft offers to the community is a community Mumble server.

What is Mumble?:

Mumble is an Open Source Voice Communication application that allows you to chat with other community members, fellow staff, and friends using both voice chat and IMS.

Note: You need a working microphone and audio speakers for Mumble to be at its most efficient.

Where can I get Mumble?

Mumble can be downloaded from the following page:

http://www.mumble.com/

After downloading, run the installer.exe. Just double click on the location of your newly downloaded Mumble Installer and allow the autoloader to go through the installation process.

After the installation finishes, you can start Mumble. If a window called "Mumble Server Connect" does not pop up, you can go to File ---> Connect to bring this window up.

Click on "Add New."

What is fCraft's Mumble Information?

Label Name: This can be whatever you want to name our Mumble server. Naming it "fCraft" is the easiest and simplest description.

Address: mumble.fcraft.net

Port: 64738

Username: This field is for your display name and what other people will see you as. M

I.E.- Mine would be "KingCrab"

Click on "Ok"

Click on the newly added server, and then click "Connect"

You will now be connected to fCraft's Mumble Server. Enjoy yourself and make sure to follow the general rules (No Racism, Insults towards others, Be Respectful, Etc.) while in the Mumble Server.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

JustOnePanda
OP

Re: fCraft's Mumble Services

Post by JustOnePanda »

Very nice post, crab :D
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

tylerthecreator5

Re: fCraft's Mumble Services

Post by tylerthecreator5 »

I shall use mumble for my commentary's with others if you would like me to film and talk/tour with me just ask i'll be happy to c:
Lololol now you know i've wasted your time