Winter is here!

Discuss anything that doesn't fit other categories here.
Flamewarrior199
SupOP

Winter is here!

Post by Flamewarrior199 »

Hey all, I hope that you have all been doing well! Since winter is here, us ski and snowboard junkies can't stay away from the slopes! Post here all of your amazing or embarrasing ski, snowboard, and sledding stories.

I'll start off.

At the fine young age of twelve years old I began learning how to snowboard since it was "the cool thing to do". Naturally I'd start off by doing at least one lesson; however, as I soon realized, this class was with seven year olds. These children, being very young and having no fear, easily surpassed me in going down the "magic carpet run" without falling. Sadly, I fell three times in front of everyone! Blow to my ego right there! After several years my skills have dramatically picked up but that memory still gets me at the beginning of every season.

Anyways it's that time of year again, go up there and shred!

Have a wonderful holiday season to all.
[23:56] <Allie> Flamewarrior199 is drowning in bitches

Isabel

Re: Winter is here!

Post by Isabel »

Here is winter and i am planning a tour to Toronto it is a beautiful and fabulous city to visit "Wasaga Beach" is one of the best place to visit it is located on Georgian Bay, Collingwood underwent a major restoration in the late 90s. It is popular year-round, with skiing in the winter.

49ERS
SupOP

Re: Winter is here!

Post by 49ERS »

I live in California so I'm going to try and make a mud man
[16:21] <SMB> [CrimsonTensai connected]
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai sup noobs!
[16:22] <SMB> +CrimsonTensai oh
[16:22] <SMB> [+CrimsonTensai disconnected]