It's James again

Introduce yourself here.
barrowboyjames

It's James again

Post by barrowboyjames »

I thought my previous topic wasn't that good, so heres more about me:

Name: James Barrow
Lives: Loughborough, England
Hobbies and Interests: I enjoy fishing, Minecraft, hiking and sleeping (who doesn't?)

Also, to add to that, I currently go to a Caholic school, which is why I get pissy at Athiest remarks, I admit I have a short temper as well. I go to a Baptist church down the road, I am on the xBox side of the light, and I cycle every day at least 3 miles (uphill as well)

Unfortunately, I have no clue how to upload pictures, so I can't show you that...

My friends on MineCraft? Heh, I annoy that many people, I don't know. So that was me, hope you know me better.
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Re: It's James again

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Not to flame or anything, but I don't get angry when someone makes a christian remark
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Well, I don't get angry when a person makes an Atheist remark, and I'm a strong believer in Christ.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

PyroPyro

Post by PyroPyro »

Welcome again James!
...well a slavic pagan here :D

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

If there was a ''God'' then why didn't he intervene with atrocities like the Holocaust? Note, this is just one of many examples. :?

Oh yeah, welcome. :mushroom:
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

I wouldn't get pissy at that question. It's actually a good one; one that I've thought hard about. I would probably respond to it like this: "I have no idea why God does the things he does, but I know that they are all part of His greater plan"

And hey James, cool post you've got here.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

lol god
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

precisely why we don't mention religion. : :wink:

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

Praise Allah.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

tylerthecreator5

Post by tylerthecreator5 »

i wob u barrow and wb
Lololol now you know i've wasted your time

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

Hit-Girl wrote:If there was a ''God'' then why didn't he intervene with atrocities like the Holocaust? Note, this is just one of many examples. :?

Oh yeah, welcome. :mushroom:
Not flaming, but God punished the enitire human race due to the sin of Eve, so some good things will happen, and bad things will happen. All because of one person... I don't fully get it either.
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Religious talk stops right now or I'm turning this thread around!
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

So you don't accept God in your life? Maybe this brochure will help you Ollie
0_o

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

cdferg wrote:Well, I don't get angry when a person makes an Atheist remark, and I'm a strong believer in Christ.
Same here :)
But then again, I debate people on facebook. Im used to hearing the worst of the remarks against Christians.
Hit_Girl wrote:If there was a ''God'' then why didn't he intervene with atrocities like the Holocaust?
With this whole thing, we have the concept of free will. People are free to do what they want, because that is what God has promised, and also promised not to intervene (see: Global flood ;) ). (don't start talking about how free will or the flood are also wrong, you'll just start a whole other argument lol)

Just saying, Jesus loves you all ;)

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

You shouldn't debate about religion. And
Ollieboy wrote:Religious talk stops right now

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

This is why we can't have nice things.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie