Hello.

Introduce yourself here.
Justizin

Hello.

Post by Justizin »

Hello,

I am Justizin, I am new to fcraft, but not new to Minecraft. I actually have been playing minecraft for months. I acutally used to play all kinds of Minecraft classic servers. Until I found out about server softwares. Fcraft was actually the first software I ever found about, but never really got into it, you know.

Now I played Mcstorm for a while, and still do. (Now I am not advertising mcstorm, Im jsut pointing out what I used to play.) I jsut think Mcstorm need s alot of changes, and I don't think making a Mcsotrm server is gonna be a right choice. AlthoughI dio play a few Mcstorm servers.

Than after giving up on making a mcstorm server, I came to mcforge! Tbh, mcforge is bad, I was able to make a server and run it, but I simply don't like the community. Theres a thing called global chat in mcforge, and it Kinda pisses me off with the 100 servers spamming. and The Admins abusing there powers!
:admincrete:
Than jsut today I found fcraft. I made a server, and This is fun! I simply love fcraft. A lot of peopl said fcraft sucks, Im not gonna lie, half the servers to suck, but when you get into making an fcraft server, it really blows your mind and its really fun. Although I cant quite get my server up to play it, I set everyhting up, and i just want to play my server. If anybody can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Also this is kinda of a ban appeal, but months ago, I was really immature, and griefed the official fcraft server. And Of course, I got banned. I'm jsut asking though, may I get a second chance? I really have gotten more mature about stuff, and think I can get a second chance.

Now about my person self, Haha! I am acutally 17 years, and going to college to be an Architect. Also, dont ask me what college im going to. I refuse to say that information, as it is my business. Also im a very good builder, and not to brag even though I dont know what the fcraft building community is, I think I am better than a lot of you out there, haha! Well.. that's it!

Regards,

Merkdalat

KingCrab

Re: Hello.

Post by KingCrab »

Welcome to fCraft!
Justizin wrote:Hello,
I think I am better than a lot of you out there, haha! Well.. that's it!
Regards,
Merkdalat
Who IS this guy? The nerve.... :P

Snave, Trep, or any other mason, care to show this guy how we roll?
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Cartoonman
SupOP

Post by Cartoonman »

Justizin wrote: Also this is kinda of a ban appeal, but months ago, I was really immature, and griefed the official fcraft server. And Of course, I got banned. I'm jsut asking though, may I get a second chance? I really have gotten more mature about stuff, and think I can get a second chance.
hmm... a ban appeal within a user bio... crafty.

If you want to be unbanned from Fcraft, you'll need to follow this template, as well as post the appeal in the Appeals section. otherwise we'll be unable to officially consider your request.

btw, welcome to le Fcraft. hope you stay awhile and taste the ponies... i mean rainbow.
Show
00:53 hafnium: cartoon you talk too much

markiled: i just want to hump the speakers

Helio_
SupOP

Post by Helio_ »

Justizin wrote: I came to mcforge! Tbh, mcforge is bad, I was able to make a server and run it, but I simply don't like the community.
My feelings exactly, something about McForge communites that give off this unappealing and dull feel. Half of the commands McForge has are unecessary and unbenificial to servers whatsoever.
/high5
/gun
We do what we must, because we can.

Cartoonman
SupOP

Post by Cartoonman »

/pay helio_ 9001
*Cartoonman_MC paid Helio_ 9001 Pimp Dollars!

pimp much?
Show
00:53 hafnium: cartoon you talk too much

markiled: i just want to hump the speakers

beeriebeer
SupOP

Post by beeriebeer »

Nice to meet you :D
support -----> http://forum.fcraft.net/viewforum.php?f=15
And tell more abou the problem.
Can you join?
Error message?

Justizin

Post by Justizin »

When I open up the console the server doesnt go up at all. Do I have to portfoward before im able to visit my server? Im jsut going to create a new server and see what happens.

boblol0909
SupOP

Post by boblol0909 »

Helio_ wrote:
Justizin wrote: I came to mcforge! Tbh, mcforge is bad, I was able to make a server and run it, but I simply don't like the community.
My feelings exactly, something about McForge communites that give off this unappealing and dull feel. Half of the commands McForge has are unecessary and unbenificial to servers whatsoever.
/high5
/gun
What? /Gun is awesome :P
ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

00:35 FCB2 Pavoneo: I love raping children<3.