Oh hai

Introduce yourself here.
ConroD

Oh hai

Post by ConroD »

Hey, I'll keep it short and sweet.

I've been playing Minecraft for about 16 months, I'm an admin on another server running fCraft with close to 2000 hours experience running/admin'ing, some may know me and where i'm from, if not.. Hai :).

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

cdferg
Trustee

Re: Oh hai

Post by cdferg »

Ooh! Ooh! I know where you're from! Welcome :flower:
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

G'day mate, welcome to fCraft!

Tell us more about yourself! What do you do when you AREN'T in front of the computer? Where do you stand on ponies? Do you have a picture of yourself to share? If so, post it in the I WANT TO SEE YOU thread.

Here at fCraft, we don't like short and sweet introductions! :D
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Welcome to fCraft! Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything, PM me or another staff member. :D
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Fehzor
Trustee

Post by Fehzor »

Welcome. Might I ask the reason for your visit? (not to sound like I don't want you here. Quite the opposite, in fact)

ConroD

Post by ConroD »

Thank you for the warm welcome :D.

I live a fairly simple life at the moment, comprised of work, the gym, and minecraft lol. I'm at the point where work is taking over, but money is always a good thing. I wouldn't consider myself a brony, but a community I'm with has an endless following. As for a picture, I'll get one posted in a couple minutes, might even leave a shady facebook link :P.
Fehzor wrote:Welcome. Might I ask the reason for your visit? (not to sound like I don't want you here. Quite the opposite, in fact)
I like to expand and explore, create bridges and meet people outside of just one community. It's nice to experience a little change, and see things from another perspective :).