New to fCraft

Introduce yourself here.
jonnyli1125

New to fCraft

Post by jonnyli1125 »

Hello fCraft Community and Developers,

I am new to fCraft, lol. I'm not gonna be one of those people who just makes a server and has no contact with other server owners, etc lol. I will introduce myself here, so yea.

I am jonnyli1125 (my Minecraft account is jonnyli1125), but just call me Jonny, or GOD (jk). I own a MCStorm Server, which is a MCLawl-Based Server lol. I recently just set up an fCraft Server, for the hell of it, and I thought fCraft is something pretty new to me and I want to test it out. I am a programmer, and I know C# so I think I can do some stuff around here haha. I already notice the capabilities and features of fCraft are way inferior to the MCLawl-based softwares, like MCForge or MCStorm for example. However I can already see that there are pros to fCraft too, like the world editor, the way you execute commands is different, and all that good jazz.

Anyways, Hello fCraft Community and Devs,

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: New to fCraft

Post by Ollieboy »

Welcome!

Also keep in mind that fCraft is 99% developed by fragmer, with the 1% being code submitted with feature requests/bugfixes and the like. The rest of us are just here because we like ponies.
You'll also find that fCraft is also superior to many other softwares in fields other than command features. The backend is optimised as anything and it's stability is second-to-none. However that's the trade off for features, isn't it. I'm not a programmer so I wouldn't know too much about all that.

But good to have you drop in. Do you intend to play on our servers or just chill on the forums for support/input?
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

jonnyli1125

Re: New to fCraft

Post by jonnyli1125 »

I don't know about playing on the servers, I'm currently running one lol. Mostly, I will probably be chilling around, checking some servers out, and on the Forums. You might catch me online once in a while, and maybe on my server much more attempting to learn the fCraft software. :D