Guess I forgot to make one of these o.o

Introduce yourself here.
mcg

Guess I forgot to make one of these o.o

Post by mcg »

Well, hello dar. I'm known in-game as mcguganator, though I prefer to go by McG or any shortened form of my name (guga, gugs, nator, whatever). I'll occasionally dip onto the classic server but these days I spend most of my time on fcraft's SMP server.

A little info about me: I'm a 16 year old guy living in Ottawa, ON, Canada. I spend a lot of my time doing music - looking at music theory/music performance in university. I've got most of my music experience in jazz piano but I also play saxophone, drums and bass. Fun fact: I have perfect pitch and relative pitch (I can identify a sung, played or ambient note; I can also sing a given pitch without having to hear the note). Currently working on building a recording studio on my basement right now. Fun stuff.

During the summer I'm also quite an avid competitive sailor - I'm now on the provincial Laser Radial development team, even looking at going on to the national team (Olympic training) in a couple years. To put in perspective, I'm going on a paid-for flight to Florida, chartering a boat and sailing in the Midwinters Regatta down there this February :P

When I'm not musicing or sailing, I enjoy skiing and just farting around on the computer, playing games such as TF2 or (believe it or not) Minecraft :skeptical:

That's sort of a basic "who am I" kind of thing, I guess. Feel free to reply, yo :happycreeper:

Gonna go back to Minecraft for now. What's the policy on needing to put in a city/town application? I was told if the ground area covered is bigger than 64x64 (which I believe, because I'm working with two other people, it is) I need to, but I don't really know what we're building. We're just...building >:

Anyways. I'm out. Thanks for running such a tight server, guys.

Cheers.

McG.
/lengthypost

KingCrab

Re: Guess I forgot to make one of these o.o

Post by KingCrab »

Nice intro and welcome! Do you happen to make any music using digital programs like Approaching Nirvana. Because if so, I'd like to have a chat with you :D
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

mcg

Post by mcg »

@Krab: Yeah, I always like to try out (listen/record) different genres of music. Swing/Jazz, funk, rock, acoustic/unplugged, etc. I got into electronica a couple years ago and have recently recorded a few loops and backings I could turn into tracks. PM me or something :P
/lengthypost

beeriebeer
SupOP

Post by beeriebeer »

Hello and nice i play saxophone too :D

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

mcg wrote:Feel free to reply, yo :happycreeper:
yo
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

imtygatyga

Post by imtygatyga »

Nice to meet you fellow Canada ;)
Pemalite+: Does everyone like Pavs penis?
<fts> Ill try and sneak some vodka into school sometime

Skittlez

Post by Skittlez »

Nice to meet you Mcguganator! Hope we get to know one another. Welcome to fcraft! :P

mcg

Post by mcg »

Sarcasm detector says "BEEBEEBEEBEEBEEBEEBEEBEE"
/lengthypost