Ohai, it's vik6370

Introduce yourself here.
Vik6370

Ohai, it's vik6370

Post by Vik6370 »

Hey, what's up XD It's my first time on the forums. I've been too lazy to get on before until now

Skittlez

Re: Ohai, it's vik6370

Post by Skittlez »

Tell us about yourself! What are you dreams and aspirations? What is your favorite food? Favorite color?

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Skittlez wrote:Tell us about yourself! What are you dreams and aspirations? What is your favorite food? Favorite color?
I don't want to know any of those things. Just tell us about your minecraft experiences: do you like to build? what has been the greatest build you've made on the server? do you play on any other servers? Answer those questions, for we here at fCraft are more interested in them.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

Skittlez

Post by Skittlez »

I don't want to know any of those things. Just tell us about your minecraft experiences: do you like to build? what has been the greatest build you've made on the server? do you play on any other servers? Answer those questions, for we here at fCraft are more interested in them.
*Sniff sniff* I wanted to know vik's favorite food. :'(

Vik6370

Post by Vik6370 »

cdferg wrote:I don't want to know any of those things. Just tell us about your minecraft experiences: do you like to build? what has been the greatest build you've made on the server? do you play on any other servers? Answer those questions, for we here at fCraft are more interested in them.
Lol. Hmm, I enjoy building for the most part, but I'm really lazy. When I'm motivated though, I build. xD The greatest build? It isn't even worth talking about when we have the masons and architects working on their stuff atm. Buh-jeezus. I play on a couple servers and I'm ranked at builder, but I'm mostly on fCraft. The only reason I'd go on other servers is to rank just for the satisfaction and then leave. xD Other servers can be crazy though. Some are kid-friendly, which can get really annoying. I like fCraft cause you can swear (reasonably). That's the only reason I come on here. Jk...but the people seem more tight-knit here than elsewhere.

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Vik6370 wrote:Lol. Hmm, I enjoy building for the most part, but I'm really lazy. When I'm motivated though, I build. xD The greatest build? It isn't even worth talking about when we have the masons and architects working on their stuff atm. Buh-jeezus. I play on a couple servers and I'm ranked at builder, but I'm mostly on fCraft. The only reason I'd go on other servers is to rank just for the satisfaction and then leave. xD Other servers can be crazy though. Some are kid-friendly, which can get really annoying. I like fCraft cause you can swear (reasonably). That's the only reason I come on here. Jk...but the people seem more tight-knit here than elsewhere.
Now, tell us where you live - but no specifics. Also, act weary because you think we are a bunch of pedophiles and giving away sensitive information makes you uncomfortable.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Vik6370 wrote:we have the masons and architects working on their stuff atm
You don't have to be a mason or architect to be a good builder. We have some amazing non architect/mason builders. Anyone can be a great builder with practice!
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Vik6370

Post by Vik6370 »

I live in the US. That is all. <_<

And yes Crab, that is true - there are non-masons/architects that are good builders as well.

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Vik6370 wrote:I live in the US. That is all. <_<
WONDERFUL!! That is fantastic! There is no need for anything else to be said!

Skittlez

Post by Skittlez »

WONDERFUL!! That is fantastic! There is no need for anything else to be said!
I have tracked his location down, and am currently starring at him through his window. C.C

Helio_
SupOP

Post by Helio_ »

Woah slow down now, too much information bro. Tell me, where did you hear about minecraft from? And when did you first start playing minecraft?
Also, welcome to fCraft.
We do what we must, because we can.

Xesdra

Post by Xesdra »

Gun get raped now :D
This post makes my post count increase by one!

Vik6370

Post by Vik6370 »

Helio_ wrote:
Woah slow down now, too much information bro. Tell me, where did you hear about minecraft from? And when did you first start playing minecraft?
Also, welcome to fCraft.
I heard about minecraft from some friendz. I first started playing minecraft about 3 years ago. :)

imtygatyga

Post by imtygatyga »

KingCrab wrote:
Vik6370 wrote:we have the masons and architects working on their stuff atm
You don't have to be a mason or architect to be a good builder. We have some amazing non architect/mason builders. Anyone can be a great builder with practice!
that's the truth and nothing but the truth. A pro was once a beginner. , but welcome vik to the forums :)
Pemalite+: Does everyone like Pavs penis?
<fts> Ill try and sneak some vodka into school sometime

Vik6370

Post by Vik6370 »

Oh, thanks :)
Last edited by Vik6370 on January 28th, 2012, 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

ruggedbear
Trustee

Post by ruggedbear »

.....What?
<legopineapple> I have a zombie miner for me! :D
legopineapple was slain by Zombie
<ruggedbear> Lol!
<surferdudeX> LOL
<legopineapple> Nuuu!

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

Typing fast, no. Spelling errors, we tend to laugh a little, but nothing grudge-worthy. I'm assuming spelling errors are the reason you are asking this.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.