Hello everyone, I am introducing myself.

Introduce yourself here.
CinematicalGFX

Hello everyone, I am introducing myself.

Post by CinematicalGFX »

Hello everyone. My name is Cameron and I am 17 years old. I am a Junior in High school and I love to make new friends. I have just recently started playing on the fCraft Freebuild server. If you have not played on any of fCraft's servers, I recommend you do because they are amazing. I am one of the builders on the server. I have just recently been promoted and briefly prompted by Drummer and hope to be a good builder. I live in California and I have a dog named Mickey and 2 cats named Zeus and Zorro. If you guys would like any other information, just go ahead and ask! As I have said earlier in this topic, I love to make new friends.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Re: Hello everyone, I am introducing myself.

Post by Sanjar Khan »

If you have not played on any of fCraft's servers, I recommend you do because they are amazing.
What
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

Helio_
SupOP

Post by Helio_ »

Welcome to the forums, and
If you have not played on any of fCraft's servers, I recommend you do because they are amazing.
You're introducing yourself to the fCraft community, so of course we've played on an fCraft server.
Anywho, enjoy your stay here. :pig:
We do what we must, because we can.

Flamewarrior199
SupOP

Post by Flamewarrior199 »

Welcome Welcome! Great names for your cats, but tell us more about yourself such as hobbies, foods you like to eat, other video-games you play! :D
[23:56] <Allie> Flamewarrior199 is drowning in bitches