about me

Introduce yourself here.
undead

about me

Post by undead »

I am transasa in the fcraft sever but my real name will be unknown i am australian and i can speak chinese i play on xbox alot i play halo call of duty mw3 and i have kinect on my xbox.

i barely have any friends at school and in the fcraft server everyone in my school calls me the geek because i have glasses i wear braces and i'm into science english and math alot they call me the science freak but anyone that calss me a dumb jew or anythig i would punch them straight in the face but i find all the fcraft people nice and kind thats why i don't get so angry anymore because i play with nice people on fcraft.

taytecraft

Re: about me

Post by taytecraft »

[quote="undead"]I am transasa in the fcraft sever but my real name will be unknown i am australian and i can speak chinese i play on xbox alot i play halo call of duty mw3 and i have kinect on my xbox.

i barely have any friends at school and in the fcraft server everyone in my school calls me the geek because i have glasses i wear braces and i'm into science english and math alot they call me the science freak but anyone that calss me a dumb jew or anythig i would punch them straight in the face but i find all the fcraft people nice and kind thats why i don't get so angry anymore because i play with nice people on fcraft.[/quot

are you just making this up?

KingCrab

Re: about me

Post by KingCrab »

He is banned from the forums now for making idiotic posts in random sections of the forums.

Requesting lock please
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab