myself

Introduce yourself here.
taytecraft

myself

Post by taytecraft »

my name is tayte in real life i'm 10 years old and i like football, x-box and i am scared of dogs and i like rabbits. :happycreeper:

KingCrab

Re: myself

Post by KingCrab »

Please do tell us more about yourself. What sports so you play? What type of movies do you like? Are there any other games you play?

Feel free to go a little bit more in-depth.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

taytecraft

Post by taytecraft »

KingCrab wrote:Please do tell us more about yourself. What sports so you play? What type of movies do you like? Are there any other games you play?

ok kingcrab um.. i like playing war games like call of duty and when i grow up i want to be in the military. i like zombie movies. i like left4dead and i enjoy playing in fcraft.

taytecraft

Post by taytecraft »

taytecraft wrote:
KingCrab wrote:Please do tell us more about yourself. What sports so you play? What type of movies do you like? Are there any other games you play?

ok kingcrab um.. i like playing war games like call of duty and when i grow up i want to be in the military. i like zombie movies. i like left4dead and i enjoy playing in fcraft.
one more thing my dad says its bad to tell people that i tell my name to people i don't know my name age at stuff i like so i don't really go into these stuff because my dad says there are bad people out there like adults that have sex with a child and other worst stuff.