This is me. [LiamRayStanley]

Introduce yourself here.
LiamRayStanley
OP

This is me. [LiamRayStanley]

Post by LiamRayStanley »

Finally time i do this. My name is kinda obvious lol, its liam. i was born in Onondaga Michigan, and currently live in Eaton Rapids Michigan. I go to my public high school with an average of about 1000 teenagers. i'm 15 years old turning 16 on june 20th, and am a sophmore with not as many friends that like computers. As computers might be my biggest hobbie, i also like to play my PS3, which i don't do very often because my lack of internet. (Im current using Wifi Tether On my Rooted LG Optimus S phone).

Speaking of Android, i'm as much of an Android testing as i am a Developer. i current have my own version of CyanogenMod 7 ported from the Samsung Epic, and built off of my friends Git-Source. I'm also currently working on a CM9 for my phone with minor network issues. I currently have four Android apps on the market right now (PM me if yah want to know more or visit http://www.liamsforums.weebly.com) I am also working on a fCraft Command wiki App. Dont give me shit, ive had it with people giving me shit. :rage: :rage: :rage: yada yada, i know you can just go to the fCraft wiki and see all the commands. Although i'm tired of people complaining i just want to have someone support me (so if you want just say good job and ill add you to the support)l.

any way, getting off the subject of Android. I have a little history of computers as when i was about 5 i was the one who would be terrorizing computers apart finding how things work, and yet since have been amazed by them. i am currently self taught in java, javascript, html, fhtml, xhtml, dhtml, xml, bat, some linux, python, an the newest i'm trying to learn is C++/.net.

getting off the subject of computers in general i think Minecraft is an overall entertaining game, although i haven't bought Minecraft premium (going to soon) i think Minecraft is a VERY creative game. Probably the most i like about having servers is the fact that i have the ability to gain your staffs trust and be promoted and actually have a purpose or even a role model to those newbish guests. I think that the whole fCraft community joining together is a thought that knowing people can still work together to accomplish things. I can just imagine two friends one day thought, why don't we start our own server, we can promo people and have fun! probably only starting with a max of 20 people on the server. i first learned about Minecraft when some of my friends were playing it in school after getting their work done. ever since then it has been non-stop Minecraft for the past 3 months lol.

All im trying to get at in this intro to LiamRayStanley is that i thank you guys for running this Minecraft server as a mature group of people. i hope you guys read all the way to this, and i didnt BORE you. i hope i don't see any negative comments as im just trying to help you guys out as much as i can. i'm a very nice person, maybe you have run onto me on the server, maybe not. But if you do like what ive wrote, just say thanks, not only to me but to your community. And right now i'm saying thanks. Thank you everyone! :D :D :D
Last edited by LiamRayStanley on March 6th, 2012, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helio_
SupOP

Re: This is me. [LiamRayStanley]

Post by Helio_ »

Very nice introduction and welcome to the fCraft forums. I'd like to get interested in basic coding eventually, when I get the time and motivation to start learning it.
We do what we must, because we can.

LiamRayStanley
OP

Post by LiamRayStanley »

Helio_ wrote:Very nice introduction and welcome to the fCraft forums. I'd like to get interested in basic coding eventually, when I get the time and motivation to start learning it.
Thank you very much. as weird as it sounds if you think source coding comes easy to you, then maybe start with batch files, work your way on to html, and so on. their are SOO MANY tuts online that will help you on your way. i personally think that coding is addicting, and it might even get me a job out of high-school or even college. lol someday i might make the coolest app in the world. but the thought of the app idea alludes me. Any Ideas? :3
<+FCB>Arvarna: i think your banhammer needs a downgrade

Smokeybacon
Trustee

Post by Smokeybacon »

Refusing to read your massive wall of text until you use proper paragraphing.
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: my dad is an arkansas goveren
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and iwe are suing skittles
[02:29] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and we may file a lawsuit against fcraft

beeriebeer
SupOP

Post by beeriebeer »

Hello liam, nice intro.
I'm trying to learn coding but it's hard to know where to start. I'm now trying paython but idk how long i will survive that. :D

LiamRayStanley
OP

Post by LiamRayStanley »

Smokeybacon wrote:Refusing to read your massive wall of text until you use proper paragraphing.
Lemme fix that lol

LiamRayStanley
OP

Post by LiamRayStanley »

beeriebeer wrote:Hello liam, nice intro.
I'm trying to learn coding but it's hard to know where to start. I'm now trying paython but idk how long i will survive that. :D
You mean python lol. if your just starting python id use 2.7.2 i think it is, learning from that on is much easier. python is yet still a confusing subject but kinda reminds me of java so ill get the hang of it. i'm getting most of my references from my cousin, a Computer IT dude at MIT, hes freaking smart. hes like a bad-ass computer ninja fucking freak lol but sooner or later if i get up to par he'll get a job there for me working as one of those idea/suppport/lame-asssss guys. not much money but i can work there while going to college. Me Happy :D