Introduction! ~Jjb14~

Introduce yourself here.
Jjb14

Introduction! ~Jjb14~

Post by Jjb14 »

So, my in-game name is Jjb14, and my real name is Jacob.

I've been playing on fcraft for quite a while now, most people know me, but for those of you who do not I thought I should introduce myself.

I came to fcraft by complete chance... In fact, playing Minecraft multiplayer was a complete chance. I was very new to it all, and fcraft was just in the list of servers so I clicked on it and decided to play. I was immediately met by a nice crowd and a very well structured minecraft server. I didn't realize my luck finding fcraft at the time. xD

After playing a little bit I ranked up and now I am a mason. I have enjoyed my time with fcraft so far and am still learning quite a bit about everything!

Well, I live in the middle of no where. At my high school I am involved in many activities, seeing as high school should be like this. I've always thought Minecraft a great way to express my creativity in a cool way while making friends and socializing.

I don't know about everybody else that appreciates building on Minecraft, but I have always loved working with my hands and designing things. Since I was 6 I've been ripping apart legos and making random creations, so Minecraft was a great game to find. In my high school, I am taking classes that lead into engineering and teach design, yada yada. My hopes are to graduate with a nice scholarship to go to college and major in aeronautical or aerospace engineering. But I still gotsa few years before I really start worrying about that.

Minecraft is and probably will remain a fun hobby of mine for some time. fcraft is certainly an amazing server with great people, and building here is a great experience.

So this is who I am.
Nice to meet everyone.
Jjb14
LeChosenOne: Sometimes when I'm alone I cover myself with mayonnaise and pretend I'm a snail.

Kent: I have 10 periods a day.

Helio_
SupOP

Re: Introduction! ~Jjb14~

Post by Helio_ »

Very nice introduction, one of the best i've seen in a while. Welcome to the fCraft forums and server. Also, I don't believe i've ever congratulated you on getting mason, so congratulations.
Enjoy your stay here.
We do what we must, because we can.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Welcome to the forums
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Jjb14

Post by Jjb14 »

Haha thanks Helio.

And yes King... these forums are somewhat confusing. But I'll figure it out eventually.
:D
LeChosenOne: Sometimes when I'm alone I cover myself with mayonnaise and pretend I'm a snail.

Pothus
SupOP

Post by Pothus »

16 months.

Jjb14

Post by Jjb14 »

I'm confused as to why this is relevant... uh? <3?