Hey

Introduce yourself here.
John

Hey

Post by John »

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are I am a fat, autistic, no-lifes who spends every second of their my day looking at stupid ass blocks. You are I am everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? Because I haven't! I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than playing battlefield 3 and call of duty.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "build things"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend transexual pensioner with crabs(She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Scrathy
Trustee

Re: Hey

Post by Scrathy »

Hello!

Kevinsweijen
SupOP

Post by Kevinsweijen »

John wrote:Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, autistic, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass blocks. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than playing battlefield 3 and call of duty.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "build things"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Welcome to our community, I hope you have fun, also, yes, I'm autistic <3
3 stages of sex life in a person's lifetime: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly

<PyroPyro> afk touching my self while looking at the monies

Smokeybacon
Trustee

Post by Smokeybacon »

[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: my dad is an arkansas goveren
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and iwe are suing skittles
[02:29] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and we may file a lawsuit against fcraft

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

Always fun to meet new people :D
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

dobby_ashy
SupOP

Post by dobby_ashy »

Sorry, but who the fuck are you to post that on here or anywhere for that matter. This section is for people to introduce themselves to the community. The only thing you have managed to do is prove how much of a dick you are.

Edit: I fixed your link for you.
Last edited by dobby_ashy on May 2nd, 2012, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winshit64: JUST WHEN I WAS DOIN MY GARDEN BITCH MADE A HOLE

Allie

Post by Allie »

It's a pleasure to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay ^^
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice

PyroPyro

Post by PyroPyro »

John wrote:copypasta
Go back to 4chan bro. Locked.