Hello every one.

Introduce yourself here.
Hey_Blinkin

Hello every one.

Post by Hey_Blinkin »

It's me Hey_Blinkin. Or you see me as Blink on my builds. Started MC about 2-3 weeks ago and can't get off of it. I am a freelance photographer and here the rest of the time I guess. Some of you know me some of you don't. I am always building something and only in main when spawning or taking a break from build. Can't wait to share some photos of my builds here when I get a chance to learn how to do so. So if you see me around I will be glad to show you what I made.
Did you say Abe Lincoln?

DrMcMoist

Re: Hello every one.

Post by DrMcMoist »

Hey_Blinkin wrote:It's me Hey_Blinkin. Or you see me as Blink on my builds. Started MC about 2-3 weeks ago and can't get off of it. I am a freelance photographer and here the rest of the time I guess. Some of you know me some of you don't. I am always building something and only in main when spawning or taking a break from build. Can't wait to share some photos of my builds here when I get a chance to learn how to do so. So if you see me around I will be glad to show you what I made.
A freelance photographer...?

Tell me much more, Blink. Much, much more.
Tobey Maguire's Ghost <3: I'm just sad it all had to end like this
LiquidCocaine?: aye, well at least someone has spoken to u... I officially dont even been told im banned :(

Allie

Re: Hello every one.

Post by Allie »

Hi Blink, nice to see you again! Hope you enjoy your time here; looking forward to some great builds from you :D
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice