Alright everyone?

Introduce yourself here.
JuncoPartner

Alright everyone?

Post by JuncoPartner »

Yo my name's Kieran, I'm 19 and I'm from the England, been bumming about with you guys for like what almost 9 months now? shit, but yeah, I Study animation at uni, I live in dorms and have nothing but a laptop to break the silence. I tend not to crawl outside unless there's promise of booze, weed, or a decent gig.

Before Minecraft, I only really played games like Starcraft, Dawn of War, and some console stuff. Currently playing Team Fortress 2 as well.

I don't wash my cloths or anything much, everything I wear has holes or something splattered on it. I live on junk food or anything shit like that. Here's me being sexy, as usual. My hawks blonde now, soon to have green in, but er don't seem to have a photo of it yet hm

I study most types of animation, traditional being my favourite, my last project was Alberto, he's finished, but I hope to improve his rig, and reskin him oneday, and give him some more advanced facial controls.

Oh and in my spare time I travel between The United Arab Emirates, and The United States in my Aston Martin, selling oil like a boss (just details :3) My dad's the king of England.
I HAVE FALLEN INTO A GIANT HOLE -guest

DrMcMoist

Re: Alright everyone?

Post by DrMcMoist »

You study animation?

I studied animation once upon a time, but unfortunately 2D animation was looked down upon like a red headed stepchild, so I kinda fell out of love with it. 3D animation just never appealed to me unfortunately, although that's not to say that I don't have a great appreciation for it. Cause I do.

For every Akira, there is a Toy Story. That's what I NEVER said, but probably should have, and then maybe I'd be a successful animator now, and not some BUM on the internet!! :evil:
Tobey Maguire's Ghost <3: I'm just sad it all had to end like this
LiquidCocaine?: aye, well at least someone has spoken to u... I officially dont even been told im banned :(

Smokeybacon
Trustee

Post by Smokeybacon »

Another thread to show off your hair huh... too bad you suck at making basketball courts.
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: my dad is an arkansas goveren
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and iwe are suing skittles
[02:29] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and we may file a lawsuit against fcraft

JuncoPartner

Post by JuncoPartner »

DrMcMoist wrote:You study animation?

I studied animation once upon a time, but unfortunately 2D animation was looked down upon like a red headed stepchild, so I kinda fell out of love with it. 3D animation just never appealed to me unfortunately, although that's not to say that I don't have a great appreciation for it. Cause I do.

For every Akira, there is a Toy Story. That's what I NEVER said, but probably should have, and then maybe I'd be a successful animator now, and not some BUM on the internet!! :evil:
mmm going into my third and final year september. 3D doesn't appeal to me either, I prefer analogue stuff, like stopmotion and working away on a flickering lightbox. Though most of the class work on flash and get it done weeks before I do. You'd be very lucky to earn a modest a living on animation, but the money's in 3D, and if I'm not pulling my hair out, I enjoy working with it. Though passion and beauty will be reserved for traditional, always.
Smokeybacon wrote:Another thread to show off your hair huh... too bad you suck at making basketball courts.
Eat shit and die.

lucky_pierre
SupOP

Post by lucky_pierre »

Hey, it's PuncoPartneer!
I never knew you were so suave and debonair ;)

Really though, you look like someone I know. Actually, a couple someones.
Do you have 'crusties' over in that place where you live that is not here?
piss 2017

JuncoPartner

Post by JuncoPartner »

Debonair's what I'm all about Lucky. Yeah we have the bloody crusties here too haha

I'm very much into my '77 stuff, and that's sort of how I look. I shoulda mentioned I also listen to a lot of general retro stuff like rockabilly, ska, reggae, which influence my apparel.

lucky_pierre
SupOP

Post by lucky_pierre »

Righto, I'm glad we're on the same page about those crusty kids, hahah.

Put up some pictures of you (I think somewhere it was called the) death-hawk.
That may just be me being crazy and imagining things, actually,
but I love seeing kids who are confident enough to dress however the fuck they want, so many people around here are just, well... sheepish.

Oh, and if you're ever driving through Florida in your DB9, hit me up, I know some stellar places where oil toting royalty are welcome.
piss 2017

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Hey, I think I saw you in a Rancid video once...
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

JuncoPartner

Post by JuncoPartner »

Yeah they're a sorta miserable bunch.

Yeah it's a deathhawk, not really into the thin neat mowhawk. My hairs more of a death rocker thing, but I think it looks better, plus I like some deathrock/goth bands. Yeah erm I get a lot of bad and good atention for my cloths, because it's not a part time look. Most of my friends are pretty normal looking they use to be sort of alternative, but it was just a phase for them I guess.

When I go to gigs I fit in for a little while :D Interesting little culture to be in, I know couple of propper anarchists, who do the art for it and stuff. My girlfriend's into the same stuff so it's sort of easier for me, people can't really dis you for looking wierd if your wierd gf's hot aha