Hello I'm Gabe86

Introduce yourself here.
Gabe86

Hello I'm Gabe86

Post by Gabe86 »

(Stealing pleaseunbanme's format)

Name: Gabe

I live in Wisconsin, US.

Hobbies: I love to party and I can drink like a fish. I also love to trap shoot, archery, deer hunt, pheasant hunt, turkey hunt, fish and just about everything else you can think of that has to do with outdoors. When I'm not outside getting sun burnt for the 3rd time this week, I play Black Ops on the 360. I have a nerdy side that I never show my friends, and I love to play online games, especially Minecraft and LoL (League of Legends).

I really enjoy sports, and I play on my high school team for: American Football (I play WR and DE), Baseball (OF, DH), Track (100 m, 400m relay), Golf and Basketball (PF). I also am part of a Hockey league (normally I play wings or defense, not fast enough to be a center :P), and occasionally I will kick around the soccer ball.

I suppose yall could use the redneck stereotype to describe me. I really can't complain, cuz like i said, I don't think I even own a bottle of sunscreen, much less use it. Also the county that I live in does not have a single stoplight. I am extremely stubborn, occasionally I rage. And yes, I own a truck with a 10 inch lift that guzzles gas like no other and i'm proud of it too.

Music: Country, country and more country. If the station isn't playin Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley or any other country music artist, I am not happy. I also enjoy listening to rock. I refuse to listen to the new rock though, for it all sounds the same. Techno is also starting to grow on me. Eminem is the only rap artist I will listen to.

Jobs: I currently have three jobs (have to save up for college) I have two part time jobs at bars, and I work as a mover for my town's local moving company.

Education: I am going to be a senior this year. Hopefully I'll make it into UW Madison, however if I do not, I'll go to another major state university.

I have made alot of friends since I joined fcraft, and I hope the servers will continue to grow and prosper :D
"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10

theytookourjobs
SupOP

Re: Hello I'm Gabe86

Post by theytookourjobs »

very nice intro gabe :) nice to know a little something about you, welcome to the forums :D

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Hey gabe, nice introduction. Go America
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

Gabe86

Post by Gabe86 »

I feel like this link sums up America quite nicely :D

Obviously full of satire, hilarious nonetheless!
"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10

Xela_coco
OP

Post by Xela_coco »

Wow, remind me not to get on the bad side of america. Also welcome to the forums gabe.
Welcome to my happy place, now get your shit and leave.