Hallo!

Introduce yourself here.
Desosus
SupOP

Hallo!

Post by Desosus »

Ok, I figure I've put this off long enough.

So my name is Stephanie. I'm 23 and I'm Irish. I finished my undergraduate degree in Biochemistry last year and have this year started a PhD on the effects of point mutations on the stability and folding dynamics of proteins. Don't worry if that has made your head explode, it does that to me too.

Used to be an avid WoW player but recently deleted all my characters in order to focus more on my PhD (ahhh, who are we kidding, it's so I'll play more Minecraft).

When I'm not on Minecraft or in the lab, I can usually be found on the climbing wall at the university doing a bit of freeclimbing, or watching one of numerous TV shows like How I Met Your Mother (Barney <3 <3 <3 Damn him for being gay) or old episodes of Stargate (both SG-1 and Atlantis).

Unlike most of the other girls I know, I enjoy a good cigar and a decently aged whisky.

And the final bit of information, as some of you already know and as others shall soon learn to fear...
I. Am. Ginger.
_Snivy_: is desosus a bot?

Gabe86

Re: Hallo!

Post by Gabe86 »

Haha, nice to learn a bit more about you, do you go to NUI?
"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10

Desosus
SupOP

Post by Desosus »

Nope, TCD.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Ahh whiskey, I got a 10 year old bottle for my 18th birthday, cannot wait to crack it for a special occasion.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Desosus
SupOP

Post by Desosus »

I don't drink whisky that isn't old enough to buy its own whisky. Midleton Very Rare FTW!

Shreebz
OP

Post by Shreebz »

We honestly have a lot in common.

I enjoy free climbing. I flew out to Telluride, CO to hike with my extended family (not really free climbing, but outdoors). I'm Welsh, but live in America. I also used to play WoW, private/free server and the regular server, gave that up, too addicting. I'm going into my senior year of high school with acceptance to UPenn and I'll be going into Pre-med. Not that I know too much about protein synthesis and gene mutation, but I find it an interesting subject. Also, I'm not a ginger.
"Beauty is only a light switch away"