Hello! ^^

Introduce yourself here.
GeneralApathy

Hello! ^^

Post by GeneralApathy »

Hai! ^^ I'm GeneralApathy.

I'm a 15 (16 in just a few weeks :D) year old who loves to pixel and generally have fun.

Forewarning: I'm kinda shy at times, so if I ever seem to act a bit odd, it's just because I'm, well, shy. Nothing to do with you! XD

My hobbies include Astronomy, Space Sciences, Fishing, Canoeing, playing Video Games (especially Minecraft) and building Legos when I have the time. I used to be into basketball, and bothered by my friends to do so. It'd make sense, seeing that I'm 6' 2". I have hazel colored eyes, mostly a mixture of green and brownish-orange. The ratios of the two sometimes change, and my best friend, Jazmine, loves to point that out to me.

In Minecraft, I'm mostly a pixel artist. I used to do structures, but I took a liking to pixeling, made possible by RickRight, an old friend of mine. I'm all about originality, so I try to chose sprites that are un-used and unheard of, but still brilliant. My favorite pixel artist is Paul Robertson; if you haven't heard of him, go check him out sometime! He's pretty much the God of Pixel Art, so yeah. If you'd like to see some pixels I've made, go check out my deviant art! :D http://apatheticapogee.deviantart.com/

I'm currently in the stage of moving; both from servers and in real life. Real life is another story, but I can explain the server one simply because it's shutting down. It's happened to me about 4 times so far, and it's really frustrating, to be honest (Going from Super Operator, TeamMod, Co-Owner and Master Builder back down to guest isn't fun ;-;). I've seen this server has been up for a while, so I'm going to be moving here in the hopes that I can finally fit into a stable community that ISN'T shutting down. I'm really hoping for a great time with everyone here at the fCraft community! ^^

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: Hello! ^^

Post by Ollieboy »

Awesome intro mate! Finally, a good, fully comprehensive introduction.

Welcome to fCraft!
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

SnowfireX
OP

Post by SnowfireX »

Ollieboy wrote:Awesome intro mate! Finally, a good, fully comprehensive introduction.
Ouch, I'm cut - I can't write a comprehensive intro?

On a side note, Welcome to fCraft GeneralApathy. Hope you have better luck here :)
I'm scared to death that I'll never be afraid.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Bitch you were covering your face and the picture was huge! You lost the right to have a good intro :P
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

SnowfireX
OP

Post by SnowfireX »

Ollieboy wrote:Bitch you were covering your face and the picture was huge! You lost the right to have a good intro :P
You want a picture of me NOT covering my face? Ok.. but I'm warning you
I'm scared to death that I'll never be afraid.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

D-D-D-D-Derailed.
Last edited by DreamingInsane on August 13th, 2011, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

TheMastBoss
SupOP

Post by TheMastBoss »

Welcome to fCraft.
* Isotope destructively nudges DreamingInsane with a new frogsleg.
tesfai10: greg79 wanna have sex