Veteran Worlds Building

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
Zippywins

Veteran Worlds Building

Post by Zippywins »

Hey this is mainly for the op's and up. I was building the taj mahal today and i asked for someones opinon when one of the supop came and looked at my build. he said it was way to big and said i had to loose half of my build. now my question is why am i not allowed to have a big builds when i can look around the veteran and some builder worlds and there are larger builds taking up much more area than mine was allowed to stay or have been built in the first place. I am not saying favoritism or anything, i just want to know why mine had to be smaller when there were bigger ones out there.

Thank you for your time

Darklight
SupOP

Re: Veteran Worlds Building

Post by Darklight »

As far as I know, on the veteran worlds there isnt as much of a limit with how big you can do...
When I was a veteran trying for the mason path, and Im sure every op+ remembers it, I made this massive build that took up a giant amount of space on the map. And if no one does remember it, heres something to jog their memories:

http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=482

Its the second part of the application. Basically, I dont think there is much of a problem with building big on veteran worlds (mainly because a lot will be trying for mason with it) while the builders have like a 10k limit at ground level because they really dont have any other way to go about it. I do want to see what the others would have to say about this though.

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

If a veteran world gets full, then a supop+ can just create a new one. It isn't that big of a deal unless your build took up the entire world and they had just created it, in which case I could see someone getting annoyed. It's not against the rules to build big, in fact that's encouraged. Especially to a veteran who may be going for mason. The only reason I can see you being told off for building too big would be if your build was going through someone else's.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

We encourage people to build big?
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

Sanjar Khan wrote:We encourage people to build big?
Not directly, like "build the biggest shit you can", but if they wanna build big, I don't see many people complain.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Zippywins

Post by Zippywins »

it took up about 1/4 of the map and it didnt go through anyones build i was the first one to build on veteran26 i was just trying to find out cause i had alot of work put into it. but is it ok if i remake the build?

Zippywins

Post by Zippywins »

actually i have to retract my last question i found out my unit and i leave monday morning so i will not be on as much so its not fair for me to have that space

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

It's not fair for anyone to take up a quarter of the map.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

If it was all used, I would have no problem with it. However, claiming large space for a build i find to be unfair. I would just go with the space as its needed.

Zippywins

Post by Zippywins »

100% of the space i marked was being used i have witness for that