Looking for a server for my clan. plz read

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
mfish56

Looking for a server for my clan. plz read

Post by mfish56 »

hi im looking for a good minecraft server to play on for my new clan Creepers In The Sky (CITS) i have a facebook page and a webs website the urls are;
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creepers- ... 4543176679
www.creepersinthesky.webs.com

i would appreciate it if i got permission from one of the owners to make a world just for us. my playername is: mfish56
also only freebuild (classic) i have tried and failed to host my own server.
also if you would make it password it would be even better!
i don't mind if you set the password or anything just as long as i know it! thanks i really appreciate it.
also if anyone wants to join goto the facebook page and like it and post your mc name so i will track it and you will be in!

we are a social clan that plays mc classic for fun and to create major builds. if any admins are taking this idea into consideration please email me: [email protected]

thanks,
--
mfish56
ADMIN of CreepersInTheSky

KingCrab

Re: Looking for a server for my clan. plz read

Post by KingCrab »

Yeah, I don't know about the owners' decision on this, but I can easily guess it.

If you want your own map, you can donate like everyone else and then have your friends join the map.

Making it pw accessible is a no. However, you can see if they will whitelist to a few people.

Oh and let's not advertise other clans or social groups in our forums, got it? Otherwise you will be banned from our services.

You and your "clan" can have fun on the server, but you can not recruit, advertise, promote, or anything of that sort while in our server. fCraft will also take any action against anything that will possibly hurt the reputation or well-being of fCraft. You are still forced to abide by the rules.

This is the answer I'll think you'll find, but I'll let the owners decide.
Last edited by KingCrab on November 21st, 2011, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Yeah, I don't know about the owners' decision on this, but I can easily guess it.

If you want your own map, you can donate like everyone else and then have your friends join the map.
You are correct!
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

Don_Don_Don

Post by Don_Don_Don »

Actually you've pretty much summed it up Crab ^^
We're a community not a charity.

If you want a personal map we reward donators with them, white listing is a maybe.
But as already stated you won't be able to advertise yourself or recruit here either.
You're still welcome to play on our servers though. ^^

Edit: Khan beat me to it.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Whitelisting is a definite yes by the way, donators decide what permissions to set.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

There is a difference between their own minecraft server and a social club. If you and your friends want to come and play on our server that is fine, but as previously stated we don't give worlds out unless you have a particular project to work on and a load of people that have been CONFIRMED to help you, or by donating.

I'll simplify it right now as well; you cannot at any point say you have affiliation with fCraft in the way of like "fCraft Official Freebuild is the official Minecraft server for CITS" or something like that.

That's an ugly truth and is a situation that is found a lot in the real legal people's world.

However, don't feel discouraged. We still welcome you and your friends to play here, but not to the effect of you guys implying ownership or affiliation with fCraft.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

mfish56

Post by mfish56 »

thanks guys now i think about it i agree totally as well. thanks anyways also i have always loved this server (;

Fehzor
Trustee

Post by Fehzor »

Lmao, you guys should just take over an existing world, like a builder one or something. Why do you need your own world anyway?

mfish56

Post by mfish56 »

its ok. I found a server for us. it's also an Auzzie server! so dble score!