Vet must haves

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
JaY_KiLLa

Vet must haves

Post by JaY_KiLLa »

Hai everyone i was wondering it would be a great idea for builders to have atleast 100 hours on the server (classic) and have the understanding of the rules. As i have seen a few vets who dont do there job right and still ask how to freexe and ban and kick . Please understand what i am saying.i understand if it is a bad idea but its my opinon to make the server more friendly thanks guys :) :D .ps i would like a reply thank you.
im not a pedofile.......
i just live next door to two gorgeous 10 year olds :P

xN8Gx

Re: Vet must haves

Post by xN8Gx »

What "job" does a veteran have? Veteran rank isn't a moderating rank; they can if they want, but they have no obligation to do so. As for not knowing commands, how would an increase in hours for getting veteran teach that at all? Or an understanding for the rules? Knowing commands is either something a veteran can ask to learn or occasionally he can be taught by someone. As for when to use them, that's common sense. You can't teach that.

No point in making requirements harder for something they aren't required to do. We're not raising ops here, we're playing a game.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

JaY_KiLLa

Post by JaY_KiLLa »

But therefore the vets can get straight on to what they want to do and not ask questions all day and it makes the server look and sound better
im not a pedofile.......
i just live next door to two gorgeous 10 year olds :P

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

...no it doesn't. How would spending more time here without access to the commands you are asking about, make them ask less questions. If they don't understand how to freeze somebody, then I WANT them to ask. Nobody is expected to know every command they have access to the minute the get promoted. Thanks for taking the time to suggest something but we are not doing this.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie