Masons and Ranks

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
Jjb14

Masons and Ranks

Post by Jjb14 »

What if masons could help with the "second opinion" aspect in the promotion of builders?

Few things here, I believe masons should be able to supply an opinion in the promotion process of builders. This could work out great considering we have no "system" for a builder promotion, it is just based on the opinion of 2 ops. We are builders ourselves, and I think we are capable of judging builds fairly.

A problem with this though is the idea of communication, seeing as it may be hard for a mason and an op to organize a promotion.

This is not really a big deal, but I hate the idea of fcraft loosing a potential great builder because of the lack of ops online. There have been several times where I believed a guest was promotion worthy, but could not be promoted because of the lack of ops. It would not matter too much if this were rejected considering the way we do it is great already, but this is just a suggestion to help fill some server holes I've seen personally.

Thanks for considering, tell me if this is a stupid idea :P
Jjb
LeChosenOne: Sometimes when I'm alone I cover myself with mayonnaise and pretend I'm a snail.

Kent: I have 10 periods a day.

ABadAnimator
SupOP

Re: Masons and Ranks

Post by ABadAnimator »

200419110 wrote:ohmyfuckingod im one person chill your tits

Jjb14

Re: Masons and Ranks

Post by Jjb14 »

Sorry to waste time.

Facepalm.
LeChosenOne: Sometimes when I'm alone I cover myself with mayonnaise and pretend I'm a snail.

Kent: I have 10 periods a day.