Mason rank

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
KillerGothone

Mason rank

Post by KillerGothone »

Hey all
I was just wondering on how to get the mason rank. I see that there are some masons on the server but I didn't know it how they got it.
Please let me know how. Thanks

KingCrab

Re: Mason rank

Post by KingCrab »

You play on the server and have fun while building above average builds that stand out among the rest of the builds other veterans make.

-You need to first be a veteran. After that, you need to build several above average builds that you feel are mason worthy (Make sure they are built of fCraft's server). If you are curious as to what is deemed "mason worthy", feel free to ask any of our staff to show you some builds made by masons, or feel free to check out past applications and whether or not they were promoted.

-After you have several good builds under your belt, take screenshots or a video of each one of them.

-Then, you need to create an application in the appeals and applications section.

**An example of a good application can be found here.**

-Then, use an image hosting server or youtube to show us your builds by linking them in the forum topic you post.

Finally, a group of SupOp+ staff will decided whether you deserve it or not.

Good luck!
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: Mason rank

Post by fragmer »

Also this is a very wrong part of the forum to post such questions in. This is for suggesting pertaining to the fCraft server software.