Time and recent problems

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
hoyiju

Time and recent problems

Post by hoyiju »

Hoyiju says hi

Recently , I cannot find a single player ranked above + architect visting the server. Most people i meet have the same problem more or less. is it because i live in a asian timezone and do not arrive on time< i visit on weekdays> or is it because of the recent loss of the minecraft classic link, causing no new players and thus admins do not see the reason to visit. I cannot tell, for i am a new part of the community via the merge.

From experience, people play minecraft to build. But without friends, or at least people to talk to, nobody will ever go online

I do not expect anyone to answer, though that simply proves my theory right. Thank you for your future help with this, or taking the time to read this

Best regards,
Hoyiju

hoyiju

Re: Time and recent problems

Post by hoyiju »

little note. for the last hour of so, there are only 11 people on this forum, 3 registered and 8 guests. two are bots and one is me. also, the last post made for classic was 20 days ago, nearly a whole month

Flamewarrior199
SupOP

Post by Flamewarrior199 »

Since Mojang no longer supports classic (with the link disappearing etc), our player base has diminished significantly plus the architect rank requires great talent and time to achieve. Your timezone should not matter, just check the forums more often for updates.
[23:56] <Allie> Flamewarrior199 is drowning in bitches

Arkaunis
SupOP

Post by Arkaunis »

And to put it rather blunt, most people have moved on in life because they've lost the time to be able to play. Especially with schooling/work, people just have a hard time finding a few moments to play.

Another big and probably the main reason is people just lost interest. Minecraft in its full version state is a couple years old, classic being even older. People were bound to move on eventually. Hopefully someone will hop on with you around that time zone to play with you.
Last edited by Arkaunis on October 24th, 2013, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest
White is cold and always yearning burdened by a royal test
Black the beast descends from shadows
Yellow beauty burns gold

Element_Equinox
Trustee

Post by Element_Equinox »

Besides, we're all a bunch of trolls anyway.
Ollieboy: I can fully understand the want for epeen so whatever.

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

Element_Equinox wrote:Besides, we're all a bunch of trolls anyway.
Speak for yourself..

hoyiju

Post by hoyiju »

I was more of thinking why there was no staff