Mason or Op?

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
barrowboyjames

Mason or Op?

Post by barrowboyjames »

Now here I'm stuck... I want to be a mason/arch but I cannot build for the life of me, so I have to take the op road, but I much prefer building... what should I do?
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: Mason or Op?

Post by Ollieboy »

Go outside and play with real kids?
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

I go for a half-hour bike ride everyday with 2 or more FRIENDS, I go to watch football (soccer) with my family every fortnight, I do play out, so I'm not addicted, it's just a hobby and I only wanted advice! Not the insults!
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

Helio_
SupOP

Post by Helio_ »

Stay a veteran. You don't HAVE to take the mason or op path. Veteran is just a half and half. So you can build away as a veteran and patrol when you feel like it.
We do what we must, because we can.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Insult? No! It was just a suggestion. See, I don't have the luxury of friends..

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

What are these "friends" you speak of, Ollieboy?
I've never heard of them.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

Dreaming... trolls are lonely, so you should know.
0_o

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

so I have to take the op road
This is becoming very awkward as of late. You cannot apply to become a staffmember, so there is no "OP path", it is not something you choose, not unless we give you that option.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

kieranstavs

Post by kieranstavs »

Hi everyone! It's Kieran here! I was just wondering, what does it take to become an Op. I haven't been a Veteran for a long time, but I think i've been doing a pretty good job. I have a spotless behavior record and I like to do alot of patrolling aroung Main. I think I have what it takes to be an Op, so if you think so too, let me know:)
- KieranStavs :)
(p.s. i'm not saying i want a premotion right away, but I think I'm ready for one)

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

You have reached the end of your path unless you decide to apply for mason. The Op rank isn't just a given rank. It is all handled by the higher ranks as to if you deserve a promotion or not. Also, just as a note from here, talking about getting you promoted is a sure-fire way to make sure you don't get promoted. It just sends a power hungry message to us.

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

I never ASKED for a promotion, I asked for advice, but thanks all of you.
0_o

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

I should have been more clear. That was directed to kieranstavs.

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

Ah, apologies, I should have paid attention
0_o

kieranstavs

Post by kieranstavs »

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i didnt know that :oops: whats mason? and haha im not power hungry! lol all the ops look like they have so much for fun. sorry :( my bro told me if i wanna premotion i should ask on their forum website, so i did. haha (bad idea apparently)

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

Mason is a VERY advanced builder, but sacrifices are made for it... but I've heard it's worth it, your rep will boost, and you'll be asked to build projects. Very glorified indeed
0_o

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

kieranstavs wrote:okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i didnt know that :oops: whats mason? and haha im not power hungry! lol all the ops look like they have so much for fun. sorry :( my bro told me if i wanna premotion i should ask on their forum website, so i did. haha (bad idea apparently)
Someone pleaseeeeeeee, remove his BBCode :(
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

DreamingInsane wrote:
kieranstavs wrote: okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i didnt know that :oops: whats mason? and haha im not power hungry! lol all the ops look like they have so much for fun. sorry :( my bro told me if i wanna premotion i should ask on their forum website, so i did. haha (bad idea apparently)
Someone pleaseeeeeeee, remove his BBCode :(
I win :D lol

kieranstavs

Post by kieranstavs »

whats a bb code

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

He means get rid of the colour.

kieranstavs

Post by kieranstavs »

o kk i wont talk in color anymore

tomi754

Post by tomi754 »

Ok Anyone listen To me pls can i be a Op.I know its again the rules to ask But i will be active promote people In Group Like Hey fragmer do we will promote This Guest he has a great Build what you think like that And I Will Kick ANd ban Some griefers i will warn them 3 times Pls can i be a OP

TheMastBoss
SupOP

Post by TheMastBoss »

Tomi you just destroyed all what we said in this thread....
Sanjar Khan wrote:This is becoming very awkward as of late. You cannot apply to become a staffmember, so there is no "OP path", it is not something you choose, not unless we give you that option.
* Isotope destructively nudges DreamingInsane with a new frogsleg.
tesfai10: greg79 wanna have sex

Kittle
OP

Post by Kittle »

Please can I be a... *looks at previous posts*

Nevermind. :happycreeper:

Bloody_Llama
Trustee

Post by Bloody_Llama »

tomi754 wrote:Ok Anyone listen To me pls can i be a Op.I know its again the rules to ask But i will be active promote people In Group Like Hey fragmer do we will promote This Guest he has a great Build what you think like that And I Will Kick ANd ban Some griefers i will warn them 3 times Pls can i be a OP
Your sporadic use of capitalization, grammar, punctuation, and general good sense makes my head hurt.
<FCB2> trevbev94: who made the perimid out of saind cause that is ausom
<FCB2> Pemalite+: druffin. 'cmere big boy for some lovin'

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

It's too early for me to read that without hurting myself :/

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

Dead thread! >_<! I know what to do now! Requesting lock.
0_o