Quote thingys

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
barrowboyjames

Quote thingys

Post by barrowboyjames »

Dumb question, but how do you get the quote thingy below what you put? E.g. Beerie's is "Don't read this"
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

beeriebeer
SupOP

Re: Quote thingys

Post by beeriebeer »

Ahh, i see my signature is very popular.

Go to user control panel
After that go to Profile (on the left)
Then click on edit Signature
And be creative, like me :D

Helio_
SupOP

Post by Helio_ »

Just shut up and enjoy the pizza :)
We do what we must, because we can.

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

By the time you read this, you lost the game
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

barrowboyjames wrote:By the time you read this, you lost the game
I won actually.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

Rules of the game

1. If you remember the game, you lost the game
0_o

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Yeah I already won as well. Better luck next time.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Kittle
OP

Post by Kittle »

"By the time you read this, your heart will have beat 60 times, you blinked 3 times, and you lost the game!"

Sorry to contredict you but the average resting heart rate in adults is 60–80 bpm, it takes about 5 seconds to read your sentence so the heart probably beat around 2-5 times.

So your sentence states 60 beats per 5 seconds, which means that you would have a heart rate of 720 bpm and it's simply impossible because 100 bpm is already considered a very high heart rate and usually means your heart pumps not very well and sends less blood to the body.

Also, in average, the human blinks about 10 times per minute, however, when the eyes are focused on something, reading for example, it will decrease to about 3-4 a minute. Most people who read your statement probably didn't blink at all.

Just putting it out there.

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

I'm a slow reader?
0_o