Kill Tehfudge list

Free forum for everything around the smp server not falling under other categories
M1_Abrams

Kill Tehfudge list

Post by M1_Abrams »

Nevermind. Please delete, Crab got on and we finally got our stuff back. :D
All's well.

Tehfudge. You all know him.

Here's how I got involved:

Waffle and I have a secret base so it's no problem, but I just see name after name after name scroll up the text <someone> was slain by Tehfudge. So I told him to stop or I'll beat him up. Turns out, this dude is tough, and I couldn't take him. So I lost a bunch of stuff and went for revenge, to no avail. And for another hour, name after name slain by Tehfudge.

Now, I know it's legit, please no "PVP is allowed noob", (except for Pelv, where tehfudge camped outside his house multiple times and killed him and took all his stuff), but this is just for people who want to gang up and kill him :happyskeleton: because we're mad. We're going to kill him legit-ly also.

Last edited by M1_Abrams on September 21st, 2011, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A ship in a harbor is safe, but that’s not what ships are for."
--William Shedd

Atoxiclunchbox
SupOP

Re: Kill Tehfudge list

Post by Atoxiclunchbox »

got my revenge , im good
Last edited by Atoxiclunchbox on September 21st, 2011, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sennec: no, the question is, how did you randomly mine towards those diamonds
sennec: cheater
flashman45: And btw I have special speakers
flashman45: I mean headphones
flashman45: They make a noise when I face diamonds and lava and water

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

TehFudge and Opposite2U were both warned for breaking PvP rules already defined. As far as I can see at this time, they have learned their lesson. This means don't go bitching to someone if you lose your stuff if he slays you outside your house (or defined border such as a fence wall or other obvious boundary). If you attack him first, he is obliged to defend himself.

On his word he will only attack repeatedly to defend himself. Once again: Do NOT complain if he kills you out in the open, even if you meant no harm.

This goes for everyone else as well.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Post by McLaughlinKid »

THX KingCrab he was getting really annoying
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try