Rollback

Free forum for everything around the smp server not falling under other categories
McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Rollback

Post by McLaughlinKid »

I would just like to request for my stuff back. I had just recently built my house, it was right before the rollback. I had about 12 stacks of cobble. I also had 2 iron doors like 5 iron and a lever. i was using them for building. My chest with and iron pick a stone pick and some random stuff was also rolled back. I would just like to request my stuff back. :rage:
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

PyroPyro

Re: Rollback

Post by PyroPyro »

Post moved to SMP General Chat,
McLaughlinKid wrote:I would just like to request for my stuff back. I had just recently built my house, it was right before the rollback. I had about 12 stacks of cobble. I also had 2 iron doors like 5 iron and a lever. i was using them for building. My chest with and iron pick a stone pick and some random stuff was also rolled back. I would just like to request my stuff back. :rage:
It's a temp map so i dunno if we are supposed to give stuff back...

McLaughlinKid

Post by McLaughlinKid »

thanks and PelvicUltrasound gave me back the cobble. All i really want back is the iron door the picks and like the 64 netherrack i had.
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

Is it really that hard to make it again? :/
And netherrack isn't hard to mine at all...

McLaughlinKid

Post by McLaughlinKid »

Someone lock or delete this. THX