--- Hello People need help :( ---

Free forum for everything around the smp server not falling under other categories
Yildiz70

--- Hello People need help :( ---

Post by Yildiz70 »

Well i just downloaded Minecraft 1.0.0 when i was released guys can you sent me what to do because i wanna play again but server is invalid key or outdated :( please help

--- Thank you!

Allie

Re: --- Hello People need help :( ---

Post by Allie »

Moved this out of the Introductions forum.

To answer your question, I believe we're still waiting on the SMP server to be updated. Don't worry, you'll be able to play soon ^^
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Fucking hell. You can't expect that we update the second that it comes out, or that it will be awesome the second it comes out. We still need to wait for plugins to catch up to go permanent and everything. This is a human business, not mega effective robot business.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Cartoonman
SupOP

Post by Cartoonman »

lets put this in terms of maths.

I'd say there's an approx. 2 1 week (+/-10 day possible deviation) wait on when those required plugins will be available. thus, the server could be up and running in as little as 4 days, or as more as 24. (Fixed probability scales)

In the meantime, just go on and explore 1.0.0. there's a good amount of new features to keep you busy for 4 days i'm sure.

If not, like notch sez, there's always Skyrim.
Notch wrote:"Minecraftminecraftminecraftskyrimskyrimminecraftskyrimskycraftrimmine"
Last edited by Cartoonman on November 19th, 2011, 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
00:53 hafnium: cartoon you talk too much

markiled: i just want to hump the speakers

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Ollieboy wrote:Fucking hell. You can't expect that we update the second that it comes out, or that it will be awesome the second it comes out. We still need to wait for plugins to catch up to go permanent and everything. This is a human business, not mega effective robot business.

What he's saying is: Please be patient. We have to wait for plugins to update, patches to fixes the copious amount of bugs, and another multitude of things before the server is running at full efficiency again. Just be patient please :wink:
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab