It is currently October 20th, 2018, 7:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Return!
PostPosted: November 8th, 2012, 10:42 pm 

I'm back and ready to get cracking on attempting to make the premier industry city! What have I missed, who has missed me, and whens the server getting back up?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Return!
PostPosted: November 9th, 2012, 2:07 am 
Trustee

The SMP server that you knew is no more. Our SMP has been refined into four different servers catering to different play styles: creative, rpg, survival, and tekkit.

I suggest you read the services topic and reacquaint yourself with our currently hosted services.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: November 9th, 2012, 3:31 am 

well I was always the RPG type, and currently I'm in the process of designing an island that would be perfect for a "country" or some sort of "organized province" in a RPG. its 614x614 I believe, can be easily pasted into an ocean, and has everything from a deciduous forrest, a laggoon, a volcano, to even a lake. Perhaps I should build the city and submit it, or submit the landmass so we can get a group to work on it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: November 9th, 2012, 5:19 am 

CodyLewis wrote:
well I was always the RPG type, and currently I'm in the process of designing an island that would be perfect for a "country" or some sort of "organized province" in a RPG. its 614x614 I believe, can be easily pasted into an ocean, and has everything from a deciduous forrest, a laggoon, a volcano, to even a lake. Perhaps I should build the city and submit it, or submit the landmass so we can get a group to work on it.

Maybe as an expansion pack, but you would have to make it fit the bounds of the lore we *coughcoughhaven'tcreatedyetcoughcough*. I'm sure Ollie will reply with a yay/nay soon.

(Ollie) We're controlling the development of the RPG server VERY closely and I am not going to allow outside contributions yet.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: November 9th, 2012, 6:24 am 
Trustee

We'll see. No sorry. I am happy though, for example, for you to work on this in CMP if you want.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: November 9th, 2012, 11:12 pm 

what era are we going with so i know the architecture to use, I'm in favor of a skyrim era, so i can use a tudor stlye architecture for one side, and an elven in the forest. Also so I know if the project I'm working on with the volcano is worth working on

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: November 10th, 2012, 7:51 am 
Trustee

Sorry mate but I decided to not allow this in the RPG development scheme. We have a very deep and considered lore that we are following and we do not wish to make considerations yet, being that we are still in early development stages.

Once again I am more than happy for this to be a CMP team project, but there is no place for it in RPG for the forseeable future sorry.

Offline Profile