Call for manager of the Clan Plugin, boblol

Free forum for everything around the smp server not falling under other categories
x_Nebula_x

Call for manager of the Clan Plugin, boblol

Post by x_Nebula_x »

Okay,

so i made a clan as i am a knight and i want to claim some land for my clan. i followed the instructions on the screen, i placed 2 marks and did it. it says i can only claim 45 blocks so i did this 4 times to claim a 10x10 area. for each of those claims i was charged 15,000$ so i spent 60,000$ on claiming land. i wanted to check if the claim worked so i got goldenhart88 to come and try to destroy some of the blocks (at this time he was not in the clan) and he could :/ so at the moment i hae paid 60,000$ on a nonexistent protection, please can the coder of the plugin (that i believe is boblol) please reply to this topic, him or anyone who knows about the clan plugin and how its coded.

Thank you for reading, :D
Man: did you know that each man, in some time of their life, will live next to a pedophile?
Another Man: well I sure don't, I live next to a CHARMING pair of 8yr olds

boblol0909
SupOP

Re: Call for manager of the Clan Plugin, boblol

Post by boblol0909 »

The block limit is for volume, not area. Besides 10x10x1 is still 100 blocks. It was meant for a few chests, not entire buildings. I don't know why it charged you if the zone was too big, I haven't looked at the code in a long time, I'll check.

x_Nebula_x

Re: Call for manager of the Clan Plugin, boblol

Post by x_Nebula_x »

Oh I see so claiming land is volume........ Not area...... So I take it people can't open chests in claimed land? Sorry I misunderstood I thought it was like factions where you claim an area and it will protect that area from sky to bedrock. But still the protection didn't work and I did it four times to claim a 10x10 area so I still spent 15,000 per 45 blocks I claimed. I'm sorry I misunderstood and about loosing the money. It doesn't matter now I know what to do.

With that said I will return to this topic if the claiming doesn't work, now that I understand the plugin.

~Neb
Man: did you know that each man, in some time of their life, will live next to a pedophile?
Another Man: well I sure don't, I live next to a CHARMING pair of 8yr olds