SMP Testing

Free forum for everything around the smp server not falling under other categories
Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: SMP Testing

Post by Ollieboy »

Things CAN be moved, but then what is the purpose of a new map? I understand Leo's castle because it is something that is talked about server-wide, but I guess it will be up to the owner's to decide what is worth a move. The map will most likely be available of course, if you want to keep your own builds on a local server or something.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Leonark

Post by Leonark »

Also moveing something requires alot of terrain editing after since its basicly copy pasteing and then your left with cut hills mountains and all kind of junk that looks ugly without fixing

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Isn't your castle flat? That wouldn't be THAT hard to integrate into the terrain. Unfortunately with Salvezza City, terrain around it is more or less important.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Its not ENTIRELY flat, it would need some terrain work. And my fortress was integrated to fit the terrain around it so it wasn't an ugly flat thing. Hell, with all this fuss, lets just bring back the old map and clear out the builds that aren't wanted. Also, delete the builds of the people that didn't make the move. No matter what, there is going to have to be a large amount of work on SMP.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Unless we start completely fresh, of course.

But Hafnium and Lim needs to do a lot of sexing with the server and mods before anything concrete can come about. Don't count chickens before they hatch, or get thrown at the ground at massive speed and spawned into block chickens some how.

prototypedesign
SupOP

Post by prototypedesign »

Well, the blockiness is a birth defect from the trauma.

Leonark

Post by Leonark »

Ollieboy wrote:Unless we start completely fresh, of course.

But Hafnium and Lim needs to do a lot of sexing with the server and mods before anything concrete can come about. Don't count chickens before they hatch, or get thrown at the ground at massive speed and spawned into block chickens some how.
I sence chicken trauma :o