Donations

Want to provide feedback or have a question? Post away!
McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Donations

Post by McLaughlinKid »

Ok so i was thinking of a way to get stuff on SMP. I seen tht you are going to be selling non-pvp zones in-game for tons of money. I would like to suggest something else as well though.

$5-colored name for SMP and a pvp-free zone
$10-colored name for SMP, creative mode or pvp-free zone(bigger than the other one)
$15-colored name for SMP, creative mode, and a pvp-free zone (same size as $10 or bigger)

This is my idea to help keep this server running. Sorry that I can not donate though.
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Re: Donations

Post by Hit-Girl »

Creative mode per zone isn't doable, and I don't actually see its not even possible afaik.
PvP-free zones of some description will be purchasable via in-game money. I believe you got confused with real, and in-game money.
Colored names seems the best option you mentioned.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

McLaughlinKid

Post by McLaughlinKid »

Im saying since the pvp-zones are so expensive make them buyable with real money as well.
Also i men creative mode in general not just in a zone.
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

No, that would disrupt the economy.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Exactly. We won't be allowing the purchase of in-game money. The whole idea of personal maps and coloured names on Freebuild is you get something that cannot be earned otherwise. Considering most if not all things in SMP will be able to be earned via in game money (Including command cost when that plugin is updated because it wasn't working for the most recent bukkit) donations for something like that are corruptive. We can't have someone have an advantage over another because they are able to send money online.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

McLaughlinKid

Post by McLaughlinKid »

Ok well what about the colored names because that is not obtainable. Also the creative is for higher ranks so if a vet/member wants it then they can buy it.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

Give a man a bullet, expect him to shoot it. Give a veteran a bullet, expect him to destroy it.

What I'm trying to say here:
No. To. Everything. You. Have. Stated.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

We already have colored (for all you non-Australians) names though... Unless you havent noticed?

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

If a vet/member were to get creative on our server, I would pack up my things and leave.

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

If a vet/member gets creative mode, they'd give themselves like 64 diamond blocks, all diamond armor, stacks of arrows, all the best potions, and all that shit. Not to mention they'd stay in creative mode, fly around, and kill everyone outside and make it impossible to enjoy the game without a PvP free zone. I think what I'm trying to say here is...
FUCK THAT.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Hafnium
Owner

Post by Hafnium »

Colored names are doable. Custom cape (spout) is doable as well.
The first law of thermodynamics states that you don't discuss thermodynamics.

cartmen838213

Post by cartmen838213 »

xN8Gx wrote:If a vet/member gets creative mode, they'd give themselves like 64 diamond blocks, all diamond armor, stacks of arrows, all the best potions, and all that shit. Not to mention they'd stay in creative mode, fly around, and kill everyone outside and make it impossible to enjoy the game without a PvP free zone. I think what I'm trying to say here is...
FUCK THAT.
This is a bit dramatic. I really don't see a vet terrorizing the map seeing as they have probably put quite a lot of effort into it to start with, but my opinion is no one should get creative mode in a survival server, ruins the game. :P
[20:50] <KingCrab> omg
[20:50] <KingCrab> A bear just raped me
[20:51] <+FCB2> 15EmmaNekoNya: its pedo bear!!

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

Thanks for resurrecting this thread. :o

But nobody gets and has creative mode.
Creative mode is only for server related tasks/projects.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

cartmen838213

Post by cartmen838213 »

I really need to look at the dates before i comment.... this is not the first time :o
[20:50] <KingCrab> omg
[20:50] <KingCrab> A bear just raped me
[20:51] <+FCB2> 15EmmaNekoNya: its pedo bear!!

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Creative mode is purely trustee only on this server. There is to be no delegation down. We will have a CMP server eventually where people will be able to have it, but until then, purely trustee.