It is currently October 18th, 2018, 2:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Consulting calns and ranks
PostPosted: April 1st, 2013, 10:51 pm 

Ok so I've been getting into SMP allot more now and I looked at the ranks and saw how much knight cost and I wondered if maby you could lower the price of knight and and citizen a bit. Also it would be good if you could make it do calns could claim land for them selves because. After you spend all that time getting to knight you want a "reward" but you have to pay like 10,000$ to claim land so calns don't just run around and claim loads of places and they only calm structures that they built.

Mabey this needs more thinking but I just wanted to put it out there so anyone can off er their views

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Consulting calns and ranks
PostPosted: April 2nd, 2013, 3:45 am 
Trustee

x_Nebula_x wrote:
Ok so I've been getting into SMP allot more now and I looked at the ranks and saw how much knight cost and I wondered if maby you could lower the price of knight and and citizen a bit. Also it would be good if you could make it do calns could claim land for them selves because. After you spend all that time getting to knight you want a "reward" but you have to pay like 10,000$ to claim land so calns don't just run around and claim loads of places and they only calm structures that they built.

Mabey this needs more thinking but I just wanted to put it out there so anyone can off er their views

If anything rank prices are too low; Knight can already zone areas.

Offline Profile