League Of Assassins Faction

Have a city or organization? Post about it here. Please limit yourself to one topic per entity.
Kitteh

League Of Assassins Faction

Post by Kitteh »

When the new map gets introduced there's going to be ALOT of changes and a fresh start and lots of new diamonds to mine :p but i want there to be factions, As it livens up the gameplay, For instance No pvp Factions Pvp Factions Even Company factions that trade and sell items!

I want a faction called League Of Assassins

IM asking if anyone wants to join the faction will you put in-game currency towards it and make a faction :P as there probably not gunna be cheap :O

Our new Base will Rock and we'll have Proper Training, Such as how to move fast and get away, How to Stalk and assassinate people, How to be a good Archer, This will Make our faction good in any pvp Scenario :p

Also Since we can now get Pumpkin seeds i will be making a Pumpkin dispenser and our teams Flag/Insignia will be a pumpkin :p

BENEFITS:

If you join our faction Not only do you get Free Weapons! inside our base you can make a shelter and be safe from any pvp and Possible grief, The base will probably be Half the size of a biome :P probably bigger and will take about a year to complete without help so any help is appreciated when the new map comes out,

RANKS:

Our Rank system will alow you to become More and more respected in the Faction
So you can Grow from a noob to a Commander of your own Team of assassins!
The more respected you are the more you get for instance a Commander will get Iron armor and iron Swords.

OTHER SERVICES:

Besides PvP we also have Miners, This is a Optional Respected rank, Where if you give us 1 quarter of your profits we guarentee your Safety and Help you whenever we can
This is good for people who dont like pvp but dont want to be killed outside, It means you not only get Support from our faction Anytime you want to join By any means you can!

TEAMS:

There will be Teams of 4/5 Who are controlled by a commander, these teams mean that if another faction goes to war with us we can Easily send waves of teams to cut them down

RULES:

We follow the rules of the server if you break them you break the factions rules aswell, We dont Like Griefers, Trolls, Spammers, any nuisance to the server is a Nuisance to the Faction.

If you want to Join our Faction Post a comment Below :)
-->&<-- Forbidden :O

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: League Of Assassins Faction

Post by Intertoothh »

Moved your post.

Btw, i wanna hire your faction for some jobs once we are live and have money. :)
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Your insignia needs to be different. The "Pumpkin Spelunker's" faction already exists and uses a pumpkin.

Now don't rush right into this when we make the new map. There will be a plugin that is being developed which will allow factions to be set up with custom ranks/faction areas/all sorts of other shit, so wait until that is ready. Also keep in mind the key to a good faction is don't set it up TOO much with structure and rules, otherwise nobody will join it. Try and keep it fun, and be okay with it if people want to join other factions etc.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

Kitteh wrote:RULES:

We follow the rules of the server if you break them you break the factions rules aswell, We dont Like Griefers, Trolls, Spammers, any nuisance to the server is a Nuisance to the Faction.
Would be hard to be in a faction if your banned :)

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Lol everyone be takin' my pumpkin!
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

Kitteh wrote: OTHER SERVICES:

Besides PvP we also have Miners, This is a Optional Respected rank, Where if you give us 1 quarter of your profits we guarentee your Safety and Help you whenever we can
This is good for people who dont like pvp but dont want to be killed outside, It means you not only get Support from our faction Anytime you want to join By any means you can!
I shall look forward to testing you capability of this. I solemnly swear, to slay any acquaintance of this faction, and anyone whom so much as makes deals with them.
Good luck in being completely & utterly demolished, friends. :wink:
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

Hit-Girl wrote:I shall look forward to testing you capability of this. I solemnly swear, to slay any acquaintance of this faction, and anyone whom so much as makes deals with them.
Good luck in being completely & utterly demolished, friends.
Intertoothh wrote:Btw, i wanna hire your faction for some jobs once we are live and have money.
Darn, i wanted protection for a paticualar person (she shall not be named), now i will get beat up more becouse i have protection? hmmm.

I think i'll just dig my own holes then.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Hit-Girl wrote: I shall look forward to testing you capability of this. I solemnly swear, to slay any acquaintance of this faction, and anyone whom so much as makes deals with them.
Good luck in being completely & utterly demolished, friends. :wink:
The nation of Armaita will also do its duty to protect its citizens when threatened. I say let the League of Assassins attempt an attack on a certain individual or a nation. You will be demolished.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

PyroPyro

Post by PyroPyro »

The HotV will rise again.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

PyroPyro wrote:The HotV will rise again.
And who exactly are the HotV again?
Ollieboy wrote:faction areas
I don't remember you mentioning that, but I'm interested. :D

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

Intertoothh wrote:
Hit-Girl wrote:I shall look forward to testing you capability of this. I solemnly swear, to slay any acquaintance of this faction, and anyone whom so much as makes deals with them.
Good luck in being completely & utterly demolished, friends.
Intertoothh wrote:Btw, i wanna hire your faction for some jobs once we are live and have money.
Darn, i wanted protection for a paticualar person (she shall not be named), now i will get beat up more becouse i have protection? hmmm.

I think i'll just dig my own holes then.
Well of course, I'll be having some sort of mercenary protection system, at a cost from which you could hire someone from the faction to assist or protect you, that is unless she whom shalt not be named is me. :wink:
Its a cat-eat-cat world, and to stay in business ones opposition must be out of work.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

Kitteh

Post by Kitteh »

Our base is definatly going to be somewhat half the size of a biome and definatly not near Spawn, Probably near the far lands :P lol jk, it'll be far away from spawn it'll have teleporters, and other cool stuff, and hit when you see my faction when its done you'll wanna join :p

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Kitteh wrote:Our base is definatly going to be somewhat half the size of a biome and definatly not near Spawn, Probably near the far lands :P lol jk, it'll be far away from spawn it'll have teleporters, and other cool stuff, and hit when you see my faction when its done you'll wanna join :p
Psh...bases. I remember the days when I used to make bases back when I was a builder. Fortresses are the way to go now

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

KingCrab wrote:
Kitteh wrote:Our base is definatly going to be somewhat half the size of a biome and definatly not near Spawn, Probably near the far lands :P lol jk, it'll be far away from spawn it'll have teleporters, and other cool stuff, and hit when you see my faction when its done you'll wanna join :p
Psh...bases. I remember the days when I used to make bases back when I was a builder. Fortresses are the way to go now
Pffft fortresses. Holes underground embedded with bedrock seem the best option.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Hit-Girl wrote: Pffft fortresses. Holes underground embedded with bedrock seem the best option.

How about fortresses made OF bedrock with tnt cannons and loads of traps with a complex underground system for mining and defense :happyskeleton:

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

I'm pretty keen for HotV.

Kitteh

Post by Kitteh »

KingCrab wrote:
Hit-Girl wrote: Pffft fortresses. Holes underground embedded with bedrock seem the best option.

How about fortresses made OF bedrock with tnt cannons and loads of traps with a complex underground system for mining and defense :happyskeleton:
^ if i could i would :P

if an op could help me make a BEdrock fortress i would be awesomely happy :p but atm as its going to span half a biome it will have to have a serious ass defense, im thinking of Lava around the whole thing and a alarm system made from :sensor pailstone, it will set the redstone off making sound block beep

it will have a massive Enterance, a MASSIVE armory with chests full of swords, bows, arrows, even potions :P

When players Join they can either make a house in the Player district or Outside, Inside the base will be no-pvp (This will cost a shitload of money :p) so there will be no risk of getting killed.

Ranks will be earned for been a productive member of the faction.

When you are an enemy of the faction this means not only are you killed on sight, but you are stalked and followed by spies and assassins, :p beware

Killing a member of the faction dosnt make you an enemy it makes you disliked bt its okay, when you kill multiple members you are automatically an enemy

Infiltrating and gaining access to our Fortress without permission is considered an offense to the faction and you could possibly become an enemy if you dont have a really good reason :P

Joining our faction automatically guarentees you a home, Free weapons, and Protection from pvp'ers

So Join now :p

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

When the alleged plugin comes out you will be able to set people to an "enemy" rank so you can keep track of things.

Also don't expect this to be ready tomorrow either, there will be a lot of time before this happens so you and your friends can go and gather resources and build your base and things, but just be patient for this plugin to work.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Ollieboy wrote:When the alleged plugin comes out you will be able to set people to an "enemy" rank so you can keep track of things.

Also don't expect this to be ready tomorrow either, there will be a lot of time before this happens so you and your friends can go and gather resources and build your base and things, but just be patient for this plugin to work.
Just get worldguard and pailstone working, and we're good to go.

EDIT: Woot! 500th post...well, actually 505th but I don't want to go back and find 500th.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

KingCrab wrote:Just get worldguard and pailstone working, and we're good to go.
How does that relate to custom ranks and shit? I'm referring to a pail plugin in development.

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

Kitteh wrote:half the size of a biome
Big projects needs aproval on forums.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Ollieboy wrote:
KingCrab wrote:Just get worldguard and pailstone working, and we're good to go.
How does that relate to custom ranks and shit? I'm referring to a pail plugin in development.
Merely stating that getting those two plugins is where we'd have to start first. Without those being updated, nothing can't get done.

In summary: Don't expect as soon as 1.9 is released to get all this fancy shit and be able to play using these the day it comes out.

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

Expect a new temp 1.9 map on a server without plugins.

After all the plugins are updated and we got them running, we will switch to a more permanent map.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Exactly. It will be Vanilla on a temp map, then bukkit will come out and we will gradually add plugins until we have a functioning server, then permanent map, just like the other updates. A summarised version of this will be in the MOTD so people don't get too into the first instance of 1.9 server

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

Long live Armaita!! Long live the KingCrab!! ;)
Just saying :D

PyroPyro

Post by PyroPyro »

KingCrab wrote: And who exactly are the HotV again?

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Harbingers of the Vagina
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Isn't one of them gone now though?

P.S.:
Darklight wrote:Long live Armaita!! Long live the KingCrab!! ;)
Just saying :D

Scrathy
Trustee

Post by Scrathy »

No offense but you should rename your faction, unless you are tryin to appeal to young kids.
Use a thesaurus to find cool names that also mean assassin or league.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

PyroPyro wrote:
KingCrab wrote: And who exactly are the HotV again?
I want nothing happening in the nether without HotV approval! Or whatever, as long as a nether city is made.