"WIPville"

Have a city or organization? Post about it here. Please limit yourself to one topic per entity.
stkal

"WIPville"

Post by stkal »

WIP(Work In Progress)ville is a village I'm working on near one of the borders of the map. As to whether I'll be selling homes or space, or any of the other fun stuff I haven't decided yet. for right now it's as the name suggests - a work in progress. I'm posting mainly because the space for now is apx 130x130x30, and will have a nearby floating annex of about 20x20x10.

Once the space is complete, I plan to do whatever is necessary to prevent pvp in the area.
Show
Also, my tentative plan for now is to sell mildly expensive houses (since it's not possible to expand the city without a TREMENDOUS amount of work), especially since there will probably only be 6-10 houses possible, but that's still very much in the planning stage.

Smokeybacon
Trustee

Re: "WIPville"

Post by Smokeybacon »

I nominate your city for the single ugliest creation on the whole server.

The blatant lack of any sense of conformity to biome or local terrain is outstanding. The level of featureless flat space and plain, depressingly massive walls exceeds that of the average freebuild builder, whilst the city as a whole has permanently raped the surrounding continental landmass beyond redemption.
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: my dad is an arkansas goveren
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and iwe are suing skittles
[02:29] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and we may file a lawsuit against fcraft

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

I actually fear smokey now.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

JustOnePanda
OP

Post by JustOnePanda »

Hey, I say let stkal be, remember it's still "WIP." He's continually working on it, its a large project, even for such a few people, considering all the materials (notably obsidian) being used. For someone that doesnt even have creative, I say he's doing a pretty damn good job :D Melonopolis is no better, in fact id say my city is far worse visually :happyskeleton:
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22