[FIXED] /wbuild Problems

Fixed bugs, solved problems, and old reports.
KidMurdoch

[FIXED] /wbuild Problems

Post by KidMurdoch »

When the work yard gets full, and I /wload the wipe.fcm, all the players that are online mysteriously "Left The Server" every time I do it. Am I doing something wrong when /wloading with 20+ players online, or is this a bug? And when ever this happens thee following errors pos up:

KidMurdoch loaded new map for world "Ruins" from
/Users/Desktop/fCraft_0535_r701/maps/Wipe.fcm
6:17:47 AM > Warning: MapFCMv3.Load: Duplicate metadata entry found for [security].[access]. Old value (overwritten): "<PermissionController>
<minRank>Wipe#Vs8VzhVCA7CuoWmx</minRank>
</PermissionController>". New value: "<PermissionController />"
6:17:47 AM > Warning: MapFCMv3.Load: Duplicate metadata entry found for [security].[build]. Old value (overwritten): "<PermissionController>
<minRank>wipe#Vs8VzhVCA7CuoWmx</minRank>
</PermissionController>". New value: "<PermissionController>
<minRank>Poseidon#O2IJOxfvTr9SnFZw</minRank>
</PermissionController>"

ERROR: Failed to load main world (Ruins) for connecting player "random player" (from "his IP")

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: /wbuild Problems

Post by fragmer »

First batch of warnings (MapFCMv3.Load) is harmless, and was caused by the map exporter saving some things twice.

Second problem ("Failed to load main world") used to happen when server's MaxPlayers was greater than MaxPlayersPerWorld, and the main world filled up. Now there's a less severe-sounding warning shown when someone couldnt join because of full main world. Players with a reserved slot are no longer affected by MaxPlayersPerWorld.