[INVALID] Auto /Wbring

Fixed bugs, solved problems, and old reports.
WingyPirate

[INVALID] Auto /Wbring

Post by WingyPirate »

It would be a nice feature to add an optional auto /wbring that would bring players the the first world that their rank can build on.

For example, My main world is Guest, and Guest is the default rank, but there is a rank lower than guest called Parasite, for annoying, unreasonable people. There is a world that only parasites can build on, but the first world they join is still Guest.

Would it be possible for when users join, it automatically takes them to the world of their rank? (If there is one)

So it would check the users rank, check the world list, find a match, and /wbring them to the world.
Gay

TheMastBoss
SupOP

Re: Auto /Wbring

Post by TheMastBoss »

You can set per-world spawns already.

/wmain @rank worldname
* Isotope destructively nudges DreamingInsane with a new frogsleg.
tesfai10: greg79 wanna have sex

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

You can do /wmain @rank worldname

For example, when a builder logs in to the server, he/she is automatically brought to the freshest builder world, because we use /wmain @builder Builder#

On another note, why would a player want to play on your server if they're going to be labeled as a 'Parasite'? That's just degrading.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

WingyPirate

Post by WingyPirate »

I was unaware of this feature. Thank you.
Gay