[SOLVED] /undoplayer not funcioning properly

Fixed bugs, solved problems, and old reports.
Mixy97

[SOLVED] /undoplayer not funcioning properly

Post by Mixy97 »

Everytime i try to use /undoplayer, it ALWAYS shows ONLY me this message:
Usage: /UndoPlayer PlayerName [TimeSpan|BlockCount]
I use it properly, but no matter what rank am i or what account i use, it never works for me, yet it works for others.. How in the bloody hell can i fix this, its really annoying me.

Allie

Re: /undoplayer not funcioning properly

Post by Allie »

How exactly are you trying to use the command? For example, if I wanted to undo my actions for 5 minutes, I would type /undoplayer astelyn 5m. Are you positive that you are using it correctly?
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Exactly.
it never works for me, yet it works for others..
Means your syntax must be wrong. Know that it is a choice between either Timespan OR Blockcount, don't try to enter both paramaters.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

Mixy97

Post by Mixy97 »

Well it was an error on my side, i was using both parametars. The thing is it worked normally that way till like a week ago, thats what confused me. Thanks for all the help, i really needed it, good day fCraft forums.
~Sincerly, Mixy, MihajloFreebuild server owner. (not trying to advertise, just wanted to let you know where i come from)

boblol0909
SupOP

Post by boblol0909 »

Mixy97 wrote:Well it was an error on my side, i was using both parametars. The thing is it worked normally that way till like a week ago, thats what confused me. Thanks for all the help, i really needed it, good day fCraft forums.
~Sincerly, Mixy, MihajloFreebuild server owner. (not trying to advertise, just wanted to let you know where i come from)
That's because it used to not complain if you had too many parameters, now commands do.
ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

00:35 FCB2 Pavoneo: I love raping children<3.