[INVALID] OutOfMemoryException during /up

Fixed bugs, solved problems, and old reports.
Pothus
SupOP

[INVALID] OutOfMemoryException during /up

Post by Pothus »

Hello,
(NOTE EVERYTHING IN BOLD IS IRRELEVANT) Earlier today I was building in my world and one of the walls in it were gray, I simply /c black'd the wall and was happy (Leaving before the cuboid had finished). About 2 or hours later I see that everything on my wall was completely gone (Including a pixel Fluttershy). I dun' goof'd and didn't /r gray black, feeling silly, I quickly /up Pothus 10h (Pothus is my in-game name).

On our server Moderators can undo the actions of other Moderators so this should be something simple.

It quickly sends me back a message saying:
Error Message wrote:Error while handling you message (OutOfMemoryException:
> Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was
> thrown.).It is recommended that you reconnect to the server.
Searching for changes my by +Pothus in the last 10h0m...
I have reconnected to the server a number of times (3). I'd like an explanation for this. Thank you.

Best Regards
-Pothus

nope__avi

Re: Error while handling your message.

Post by nope__avi »

Which version of fCraft are you running? There was problems like this a few versions ago with /zadd and such. Try updating to .624 if you're not running it already.
nope__avi

Pothus
SupOP

Post by Pothus »

nope__avi wrote:Which version of fCraft are you running? There was problems like this a few versions ago with /zadd and such. Try updating to .624 if you're not running it already.
Well, I'm not the host so I'm not entirely sure, I assume it's the newest version, if not I'll be sure to ask the host to update it. Any ideas what it would be if not that?

BobKare

Post by BobKare »

The server is currently running 0.623, if not very recently updated.
Anyway the /zadd Error was fixed in 0.623, so...

Pothus
SupOP

Post by Pothus »

@Bob, I know your modding the software, but does this mean we can't update it? (I worry about this because it took awhile for me to make that Pony :))

NOTE: For future reference BobKare and I are good friends and staff members on the same server.

BobKare

Post by BobKare »

I'm not modding the software we're currently running. I've just declared some files for the server owner. To make it clear, the server runs no mods at moment.

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Post by fragmer »

It's got nothing to do with mods or versions. The server just ran out of memory. The message says it quite clearly (OutOfMemoryException) :P

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: [INVALID] OutOfMemoryException during /up

Post by fragmer »

Recent versions of fCraft use less memory for /UndoPlayer, so this shouldn't happen any more.