[FIXED] Gen themes/templates

Fixed bugs, solved problems, and old reports.
PhoneBook_

[FIXED] Gen themes/templates

Post by PhoneBook_ »

on the help pad for /gen, grass is not listed as one of the available formats. i was stuck using forest and erasing it for a while. example: help: available themes are: forest,artic, hell, swamp...etc. but not grass
Last edited by PhoneBook_ on July 6th, 2012, 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
<FCB2> carlos32123: permissiin to deny the deny of the permission of departure denied

Mark-b

Re: Gen themes/templates

Post by Mark-b »

phonebookguy wrote:on the help pad for /gen, grass is not listed as one of the available formats. i was stuck using forest and erasing it for a while. example: help: available themes are: forest,artic, hell, swamp...etc. but not grass
Well, if your server is up to date it should be fine, maybe a screenshot would be good.

PhoneBook_

Post by PhoneBook_ »

Mark-b wrote:
phonebookguy wrote:on the help pad for /gen, grass is not listed as one of the available formats. i was stuck using forest and erasing it for a while. example: help: available themes are: forest,artic, hell, swamp...etc. but not grass
Well, if your server is up to date it should be fine, maybe a screenshot would be good.
I have 621, i double checked, bug still tands. But, how do i upload an image to my post?
<FCB2> carlos32123: permissiin to deny the deny of the permission of departure denied

Mark-b

Post by Mark-b »

phonebookguy wrote:
Mark-b wrote:
I have 621, i double checked, bug still tands. But, how do i upload an image to my post?
1) Take a screen shot of the chat message using wom or a simple screen shot program
2) Upload it here http://imgur.com/
3) Post back here :)

PhoneBook_

Post by PhoneBook_ »

image uploaded. :D

Mark-b

Post by Mark-b »

I get the same thing too, 'grass' template is in the help of gen but if you spell a template wrong or put in something that isn't there, grass wont show as an available template.

Nice find ! :D

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Post by fragmer »

Fixed 0.622