[FIXED] /Unhide's help text isn't correct

Fixed bugs, solved problems, and old reports.
ruggedbear
Trustee

[FIXED] /Unhide's help text isn't correct

Post by ruggedbear »

It seems to me that /unhide used to display a "____ connected" message for those who were lower in rank than the person who was hiding. However, as of now, it doesn't. (And I never remember it doing so.)

However, the /unhide help text states that /unhide makes it look like the player just joined the server. Here are three screenshots which should clear things up.

This first one is just a screenshot that shows the full help text of /help unhide.
This one was taken a few moments later, from the perspective of the account, "ruggedbear," ranked supop. As you can see, I typed /hide, and then /unhide a few times.
This last one was taken at the same time as the previous one, from the perspective of my alternate, "ruggredux," ranked builder. You can see that every time I hide, it says "has left the server." But when I unhide, nothing is displayed, even though the /help unhide suggests there should be.
I know that on IRC, unhiding players do seem as if they've just connected. But that isn't the case in server. So I'm not really sure if this even is an oversight at all. It just seems a tad strange to me.

Thanks!
RB
<legopineapple> I have a zombie miner for me! :D
legopineapple was slain by Zombie
<ruggedbear> Lol!
<surferdudeX> LOL
<legopineapple> Nuuu!

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: /Unhide's help text isn't correct

Post by fragmer »

Fixed internally (branch-0.60x r1893). Will be released with fCraft 0.639 update. Thanks for reporting! (And sorry it took so long to fix!)