Alien Vs Predator Pyramid Of Doom... In Creative

Apply for ranks in CMP or Classic, or a map for a project here.
Trepvalkyrie

Alien Vs Predator Pyramid Of Doom... In Creative

Post by Trepvalkyrie »

OK i had the crazy idea to build the pyramid from alien Vs predator including all the timed moving walls and closing/opening doors perhaps on a delay of maybe a minute, but since all the servers are messed up waiting for different plugins and 1.9 etc i've started it in the current SMP map in the middle of a big ocean at -3200, 80

Since its fairly large cough cough (185*185*64) I just would like to get the all clear from the higher ups that i could keep it and um hopefully not lose it when 1.9 goes up, and hopefully moving it to any creative server you might be thinking of putting up. I have no idea how difficult that is and maybe you cant or something, in which case thats cool.

My hand hurts from clicking. :twisted:

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Re: Alien Vs Predator Pyramid Of Doom... In Creative

Post by McLaughlinKid »

That looks really cool Trep. :creeper:
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

wrong forum part. should be in http://forum.fcraft.net/viewforum.php?f=9
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

We can send you the .scematic and you can work on it on a single player game or something while we wait for the minecraft update shitstorm. (We are, of course, waiting for WorldEdit before that is possible. Alternatively you could go grab Minecraft 1.7.whatever client and server, use the old WorldEdit to do all the transferring, and then upgrade the server to 1.8.1, but a big old fuck that.)
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie